Salah or de Bruyne?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Who has been the best player this season?

Very hard to split for mine. Kevin has been instrumental in City’s title-winning season whilst Salah has been a revelation.

I feel as though de Bruyne will win it because he’s the superior player and has been a key component to City’s dominance, however I find it hard to deny Salah’s goal scoring output. What he has done is simply phenomenal and therefore he gets my vote.

They’ve both had outstanding seasons and you could make a strong case for both. The only other player that gets near these two is Bakayoko but unfortunately he missed too many games through injury to be considered.

So over to you. Who gets it?

Both players have had an outstanding season but there is a reason why goal scorers command the highest transfer fees
Salah to win it and deservedly so

Salah needs 2 goals in 6 games to match Suarez/Ronaldo/Shearers goal scoring record in a 38 game season. He's also got 9 assists in the league.

Would be very stiff if he broke that record and still didn't win POTS.

Salah has had a freak of season and has been the difference in making top 4 for pool. While KDB has been sublime, I think city could have won the league without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salah has had a freak of season and has been the difference in making top 4 for pool. While KDB has been sublime, I think city could have won the league without him.
i doubt that very much honestly.

salah obviously wins this due to the pure numbers alone, they're absurd. but kdb, in tandem with the others he makes better, is a massive reason why we have such a gap.

KDB obviously has more runs on the board over multiple seasons, and IMO is comfortably the better player.
But this season alone, Salah has my vote.

But not as much as Salah. And it's hard to argue that whoever would come in Salah's place would replicate his numbers.

Obviously if Salah wasn't there Liverpool wouldn't have just scored 30 less goals. They wouldn't have replaced those 30 in other players but it's not as if they'd be fighting for top ten.

Obviously if Salah wasn't there Liverpool wouldn't have just scored 30 less goals. They wouldn't have replaced those 30 in other players but it's not as if they'd be fighting for top ten.

Great profile pic!

I reckon if we didn’t have Salah we’d be 5th.

Back