Sale: 2011 signed Grand Final record

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
(Not sure if thread worthy but also not aclue where to post this)

Does anyone know the value of this?

Got it signed by Scott Pendlebury at Fed Square during the week of the 2011 Grand Final.

Perfect condition but im happy to part with it as im in no need of it.

Also great for when you reminisce how good we use to be...
abbb964a2dfd1360e5c9057c01bde765.jpg

Ask someone like Rick Milne who does sports stuff like that, he's SENs Steven Milne's father.

Or Mario at Gardenvale collectables or something like that. It's in Gardenvale.

They could tell you a price

Last edited:

I have a 1990 record thats in mint condition if anyone is seriously keen on it, not signed though. Then again I probably should keep it...

I have the GF Footy Records from 2002, 2003, 2010 X 2 and 2011. The 2010 Records are tucked away safely in an archive box. The others are in a cupboard. All of them are a bit worse for wear, mainly due to being used as weapons during the games, or for self flaggelation afterwards.

Every now and then I open the cupboard for something else, see the Records, and slam the door shut. Dont want the ghosts of losing GFs to escape and do any more damage.

My guess would be $10+. Will be plenty of 2011 GF records about so of no great value. The signature won't likely enhance the value as it's not verifiable whose it's is. If anything it decreases the value. I reckon with Pendles signature that the great man gave to you it's much better staying in your hands. You are the one it will mean something to.

I have a 2010 GF record still in original plastic, unopened. What’s that worth?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the 1990 bottle of premiership port with Darren Millane's signature on it...priceless...
Though Shaw won it that year.

No offence but it's like Footy Cards, to a serious collector it's devalued by not being pristine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back