Remove this Banner Ad

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Couldn't see anything posted about this, apologies if it already exists.

An 18th severed foot attached to a shoe has washed up in British Columbia
Severed feet encased in trainers have been mysteriously washing up along the coast of the Salish Sea between Canada and the US for the past decade, generating countless theories but no definitive answers.

Now the phenomenon is back in the headlines with the discovery of yet another disembodied foot — the 18th since 2007.

N994TzT.jpg

Many are not buying the official line - that foul play is not suspected and the feet likely belong to victims of accidents or suicide. Over to you, BF sleuths!

Why would this phenomenon be unique to Canada if it were simply the result of suicides? There would be similar suicides all over the world. Having said that there would also be bodied dumped at sea all over the world also.

And why only feet? What happened to the rest of the bodies?

Why would this phenomenon be unique to Canada if it were simply the result of suicides? There would be similar suicides all over the world. Having said that, there would also be bodies dumped at sea all over the world.
Direction of sea currents that line up with suicide points which allows body parts to be pushed in that particular direction. Sneakers protect the feet and thats what washes up the rest of the body gets consumed.

That or someone really hates feet.

Direction of sea currents that line up with suicide points which allows body parts to be pushed in that particular direction. Sneakers protect the feet and thats what washes up the rest of the body gets consumed.

That or someone really hates feet.
Feet are generally the first thing that seperate from the corpse in the ocean.
Second thing is the head.

A 14th human foot - this one in a hiking boot - washes ashore in Canada
Like nearly all of the 13 human feet that had mysteriously washed up on Canadian shores before it, the 14th foot appeared, unexpectedly, on the banks of the Salish Sea in British Columbia.

This time, a man walking the beach on Gabriola Island discovered the appendage last Sunday afternoon, trapped in a mass of logs, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

I wondered if this had something to do with China rounding up undesirables and harvesting their organs, then dumping their body parts at sea. I only thought that because I have a brother in law in the navy who told me that our ships sometimes suck in body parts - usually feet when moving through chinese waters. That and its fairly well known that thats what China is doing.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wondered if this had something to do with China rounding up undesirables and harvesting their organs, then dumping their body parts at sea. I only thought that because I have a brother in law in the navy who told me that our ships sometimes suck in body parts - usually feet when moving through chinese waters. That and its fairly well known that thats what China is doing.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fairly well known? Sources?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too far north/cold for lots of sharks, and lots of Orca in the area that eat them/scare them off, means bodies stay in water long enough for feet to break off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back