Remove this Banner Ad

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone else playing? Amazing game.

Highly recommended if you're a castlevania or souls fan. Smooth gameplay, great environments, unique art style.

Pays it homages to Dark Souls without feeling like a lifeless drone. 100% worth the purchase and will be definitely platinuming it before DkS3.

I personally hate the amount of things referred to as a 'Souls-like' experience when they are tangentially related.
This one is obviously heavily referential but still, a very different type of game.

Anyway, looks decent and I've heard good things. Will probably just wait for a PC release. Did they have a deal with Sony? This sort of game will sell miles better on Steam than PSN.

I personally hate the amount of things referred to as a 'Souls-like' experience when they are tangentially related.
This one is obviously heavily referential but still, a very different type of game.

Anyway, looks decent and I've heard good things. Will probably just wait for a PC release. Did they have a deal with Sony? This sort of game will sell miles better on Steam than PSN.

Most indies that have deals with Sony release on PC anyway. So I have no idea what is happening here.

The inactivity of this thread kind of reveals the subset that typically plays these type of games, devs would be wanting to get it on Steam ASAP surely.

It's probably coming to steam. You've seen the PS+ thread and can tell most of this board's approach to indies. That doesn't mean it is doing badly, the game has a 30 page OT on GAF so it's finding a market somewhere.

It's probably coming to steam. You've seen the PS+ thread and can tell most of this board's approach to indies. That doesn't mean it is doing badly, the game has a 30 page OT on GAF so it's finding a market somewhere.

I was more so making the judgement from the fact that this board is 90% console gamers

I was more so making the judgement from the fact that this board is 90% console gamers

Yeah but I'd say only half of them have paid for an indie game on PSN if that. The Bloodborne thread would be the closest summation of the games audience.

I'm off being a casual playing The Division to notice it.

picked it up during the steam sales. awesome game but could use a little more explanation at the start (creeds to choose or items to pick).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back