'Salty Dog[s]' - inspiration for 2016 premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know who wrote this book?
There is one by that name by Gloria Rand apparently not the right one? Also one by Matty Long

Some pics of it here [have emailed people on this page]:

1615352659590.png

Last edited:
Anyone know who wrote this book?
There is one by that name by Gloria Rand apparently not the right one? Also one by Matty Long

Some pics of it here [have emailed people on this page]:

View attachment 1074340
try a thread search, pretty sure i remember it being talked about on here some time back

try a thread search, pretty sure i remember it being talked about on here some time back
I found a few mentions of it but not the author. But Dogs_R_Us has a copy!
All we saw were some on-field drills, and videos of them pumping weights, but that was only the surface. Imagine how much else was going on that nobody ever heard about. I reckon Bevo had an early flag planned from day one in 2015. That was why they were all so disappointed to get beaten by Adelaide, they thought they should have got much further. All the injury management and long absences to rehabilitate, and experimentation with different players paid off.

And I've managed to track down a copy of the book that Bevo gave the boys during last off season, that was part of their motivation to dare to win. I wonder what innovations he'll bring in to freshen them up for the back-to-back campaign next year.

The book was written by a guy called 'Leon Wilson', a creative director, who was working at an advertising agency in Melbourne called CHE Proximity.

The book was intended as an internal philosophy for the agency. Every person who got a job there received a copy of the book on their first day.

As a result, I don't think you can buy it or it's publicly available. Best chance is probably to get in touch with Leon directly, or find someone who works at CHE.

The book was written by a guy called 'Leon Wilson', a creative director, who was working at an advertising agency in Melbourne called CHE Proximity.

The book was intended as an internal philosophy for the agency. Every person who got a job there received a copy of the book on their first day.

As a result, I don't think you can buy it or it's publicly available. Best chance is probably to get in touch with Leon directly, or find someone who works at CHE.

Thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back