Toast Sam De Koning

Remove this Banner Ad

How old was Longergan when he first started to take on the gun JPF's. Dek is doing well...time and games like today will make him better.

He is doing so well. I hope he isnt in desperate need of a rest as we need him out there until stewart is back. Thats how critical a 15 gamer is to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he a chance for the AA squad?

His first full season at this level, rarely gets beaten and he's playing on the opposition's best tall forward every week

His first full season at this level, rarely gets beaten and he's playing on the opposition's best tall forward every week

He should be.
Just goes about beating the best forward in the opposition and does it with absolute confidence.
Love how he backs himself in the air.

You know I still remember people blowing up in the draft day thread when we picked him.

I thought he was going to be a ruck man but * me is he a key defender, 10 years of that position locked in.

You know I still remember people blowing up in the draft day thread when we picked him.

I thought he was going to be a ruck man but * me is he a key defender, 10 years of that position locked in.
He just held the reigning Coleman medalist to a solitary behind - first time goalless since round 12 last year

No idea why we'd consider changing his role

He just held the reigning Coleman medalist to a solitary behind - first time goalless since round 12 last year

No idea why we'd consider changing his role
You have miss read my post I was saying I thought he would be a ruck man, no longer, clearly a key back.

I was thinking about that earlier today, can’t be too many ahead of him at this stage

You have miss read my post I was saying I thought he would be a ruck man, no longer, clearly a key back.
I was agreeing with you

There's been a lot of discussion about his best position & just this week some still suggesting he'll move forward, but you watch a match like tonight and surely he just looks a natural fit down back

I was agreeing with you

There's been a lot of discussion about his best position & just this week some still suggesting he'll move forward, but you watch a match like tonight and surely he just looks a natural fit down back

He looks like he could be THE best key defender in the comp for 10 years.
16 games into his career and I don't think he's been beaten across 4 quarters yet.

SDK collecting a nice set of AFL footy card Forwards with big crosess drawn over them and sticking them on his fridge.

Come at me.

GO CAtters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back