(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dons4days

Club Legend
Dec 1, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
New York Knicks, Dallas Cowboys
Seems to be in line for our number 1 ruck spot in the next few years. Can’t see us letting him go easily.

Seems a silly move from the saints as well. Marshall looks to be a jet.

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
1.7 million over 4 years isn't really crazy money if they rate him highly. Surely Essendon will be able to go close to matching that as he'd be next in line and Bellchambers isn't young.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United

Milanista28

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Who the **** is he though?
Super talented mobile ruck who loves the contest, Loves a cuddle and puts in 2nd and 3rd efforts something that we at Essendon rarely see from the big guys. I have no doubts he will make the grade.

In terms of our young talent (21 and under) I'd have him 2nd to McGrath on my "please do not lose this bloke" list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Won’t be going anywhere.
Can’t wait to see him injury free and taking over the number 1 ruck spot at Essendon

theprospect

Premium Gold
Sep 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sounds like a really bad rumour that someone (Tom Morris) got sucked into and published. Don't think it has any merit, I'm sure St Kilda might have asked the question to his management if he might be available but it seems Essendon like him and wouldn't let him go. Would also set a bad precedent at Moorabbin - if he's worth 425k a year, what's Jack Steele worth when he comes OOC next year? Just smells like a big pile of nothing, this one.

Cold Sober

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
He should take it coz Woosh was never going to give him a game. Actually they should double up and go for Francis as well before he stuffs him up.

Dede

Senior List
May 10, 2019
Sandy
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sounds like a really bad rumour that someone (Tom Morris) got sucked into and published. Don't think it has any merit, I'm sure St Kilda might have asked the question to his management if he might be available but it seems Essendon like him and wouldn't let him go. Would also set a bad precedent at Moorabbin - if he's worth 425k a year, what's Jack Steele worth when he comes OOC next year? Just smells like a big pile of nothing, this one.
Sorry mate but that is b.s.. bartel Lewis and co took way under market value to try and win a flag. And at 450k that's light on when billings is on almost double that

Last edited:

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Super talented mobile ruck who loves the contest, Loves a cuddle and puts in 2nd and 3rd efforts something that we at Essendon rarely see from the big guys. I have no doubts he will make the grade.

In terms of our young talent (21 and under) I'd have him 2nd to McGrath on my "please do not lose this bloke" list
Considering you guys are desperate for a ruck, I can’t imagine you letting him go. Let’s say that rumoured figure is true, it just means you might have pay him a bit more, maybe incentive based? But yeh he’s not gonna leave.

Top Bottom