Sam Frost and other underrated players

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha Sam Frost. He is in the conversation for the worst AFL players to get a regular game. It doesn't matter how many times he intercepts the ball if he's going to continually kick it straight back to the opposition. Oh, and don't forget the berating of a teammate because he f’ed up. The only reason he's an AFL footballer is because he's a ridiculously good athlete. If was average or below average athletically then his actual football ability would see him struggle to get a game in metro footy.

He is perhaps the worst KPD in the league now that Garthwaite's gone.
Dayum, never seen such a dumb post.

Dayum, never seen such a dumb post.
You obviously don't proofread then.

Honestly, if you were doing a fantasy draft style game in the AFL where every player was available, Frost should be in the bottom 50 players picked. Scoring off turnover is king in the AFL these days and you're asking for trouble by having someone who is as atrocious a decision maker as he is a kick playing in your backline.

The fact that we have the best interceptor in the league would have a lot of bearing though.

As would the fact your midfield is sh*t and the defenders have a lot more to do.

I love Frosty because he's mental and has massive ears but he's an average football player at best.
Why didn't Brown or any of your forwards kick 10 on Frosty if he's so bad?

You obviously don't proofread then.

Honestly, if you were doing a fantasy draft style game in the AFL where every player was available, Frost should be in the bottom 50 players picked. Scoring off turnover is king in the AFL these days and you're asking for trouble by having someone who is as atrocious a decision maker as he is a kick playing in your backline.
Frost is superior to all x

Why didn't Brown or any of your forwards kick 10 on Frosty if he's so bad?
Brown and the rest of our forwards were saving themselves for the final series where we smashed our opponents by a combined total of close to 200 points.
If we'd tried against the Hawks we would have won by twenty goals.

Brown and the rest of our forwards were saving themselves for the final series where we smashed our opponents by a combined total of close to 200 points.
If we'd tried against the Hawks we would have won by twenty goals.
"TRIED" LOL, you clearly have 0 idea. Teams try every week. No team likes to lose, or draw so the thought of not trying isn't a thing.

"TRIED" LOL, you clearly have 0 idea. Teams try every week. No team likes to lose, or draw so the thought of not trying isn't a thing.
Sorry but until you see your team win a flag I don't think you have the right to present an opinion like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but I reckon relatively Broady is less appreciated, as he is considered 'just OK' by the average footy fan, despite having 3 prem medals
His premierships have nothing to do with him being underrated though. I think he and Frosty are a bit different in terms of rating, Broad is considered a pretty s**t player when he's a good role player whereas Frost is considered a s**t player but he's actually one of the better KPD's in the league.

I liked a lot of what Frosty did but the clangers were appalling and often.
He’s just one of those players that you have no idea what you’ll get in a given play. The sublime to the ridiculous and back again in a heartbeat.
Wonderful athlete but the footy IQ is a worry sometimes and probably made look worse as he’s a back man

Love Frost's work rate and commitment, and he is a very good one-on-one defender. Unfortunately he is such a poor decision-maker when he gets the ball that he is a net negative for the team. He costs a team more than he saves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back