Traded Sam Frost [traded with #42, #61 & 2020 4th to Hawthorn for #50 and 2020 2nd]

Remove this Banner Ad

With Impey going down at the end of the season Smith becomes very much a required player and would hope we would look to retain him. Should have no issues getting a deal done without losing Smith.
Think Melb will offer him a contract

Isaac Smith is contracted for 2020. Impey injury means he stays - Sam Frost OOC but unsigned is an okay play for depth I guess.
Any reason why he is still OOC and the cost to get him?

Makes sense that he is offered something long term but I’d really like to keep him. May & Lever are very unreliable body wise and Frost can play alongside them.

Nothing to suggest that May (since he has been at Melbourne) and Lever (since he has came back from injury), are up to the level Frost shown this year. Melbourne would be silly to trade away their best defender.

Frost as they spent time to develop unless they really want rid of him
I have no doubt he will get an offer but if he is yet to receive one i think it would be safe to say he isn't a priority to for them.

Would be a decent pick up at the right price but if he is happy to stay at the Demons he isn't the sort of player we would want to over pay for.

Nothing to suggest that May (since he has been at Melbourne) and Lever (since he has came back from injury), are up to the level Frost shown this year. Melbourne would be silly to trade away their best defender.

The only issue May had were injuries, when he played he was excellent.

Can't really see Frost leaving after cementing himself in the side.

Frost is frustrating exciting as they come attacks but geez his decision making is horrid. Melbourne should keep him can see why the hawks are keen can break lines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't rate him as highly as some other MFC supporters, he is a good average player at best. Has some real strengths (Pace) and big weaknesses (Horrible judge of the ball in the air, decision making).

Poor one on one and suspect decision making but takes the game on and is very quick

Pretty good this year, got better as the season went on

Can't see us trading him unless he wants to go

I reckon hed be a good get for hawks and Dees would be silly to let him go. Ideally you want he and May taking the key forwards to free up Lever. Don't rate Oscar McDonald.

Just needs to play within his limits as he often bites of more than he can chew.

I reckon hed be a good get for hawks and Dees would be silly to let him go. Ideally you want he and May taking the key forwards to free up Lever. Don't rate Oscar McDonald.

Just needs to play within his limits as he often bites of more than he can chew.

Don't think you will find a football fan that does, he is hopeless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back