Rumour Sam Gray in new colours next season.

Simmo D

Cancelled
Sep 2, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey all long time reader, first time poster. I have it first hand from the mouth of the man himself, Sam Gray will be wearing the navy blue next year. Im pretty good mates with 50 shades of Sam and he personally will be at Carlton due to Ports salary problems and Swans wanting to keep a hold of Papley. There are a lot of internal problems behind closed doors. Also best mates with David Koch's nephew, (Miles) and there is word from the port president that there is a huge attempt to pull Allister Clarkson back to port for the head coaching role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stepover

Senior List
Oct 2, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey all long time reader, first time poster. I have it first hand from the mouth of the man himself, Sam Gray will be wearing the navy blue next year. Im pretty good mates with 50 shades of Sam and he personally will be at Carlton due to Ports salary problems and Swans wanting to keep a hold of Papley. There are a lot of internal problems behind closed doors. Also best mates with David Koch's nephew, (Miles) and there is word from the port president that there is a huge attempt to pull Allister Clarkson back to port for the head coaching role.
You’re getting confused, Port are after Jeremy Clarkson coz they know they have no hope of getting Alastair Clarkson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simmo D

Cancelled
Sep 2, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You’re getting confused, Port are after Jeremy Clarkson coz they know they have no hope of getting Alastair Clarkson.

I wouldn't throw rocks in a glass house nothing to brag about in the crows camp since the starting bounce of the 2017 grand final.

The_Axeman

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
Leafy N/E suburbs of Melb
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The only way this will happen is if they drug and kidnap him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
sam gray is a real footballer, hinkley doesn't want any of them in his regime

Top Bottom