Rumour Sam Gray in new colours next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmo D

Cancelled
Sep 2, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey all long time reader, first time poster. I have it first hand from the mouth of the man himself, Sam Gray will be wearing the navy blue next year. Im pretty good mates with 50 shades of Sam and he personally will be at Carlton due to Ports salary problems and Swans wanting to keep a hold of Papley. There are a lot of internal problems behind closed doors. Also best mates with David Koch's nephew, (Miles) and there is word from the port president that there is a huge attempt to pull Allister Clarkson back to port for the head coaching role.

Stepover

Team Captain
Oct 2, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey all long time reader, first time poster. I have it first hand from the mouth of the man himself, Sam Gray will be wearing the navy blue next year. Im pretty good mates with 50 shades of Sam and he personally will be at Carlton due to Ports salary problems and Swans wanting to keep a hold of Papley. There are a lot of internal problems behind closed doors. Also best mates with David Koch's nephew, (Miles) and there is word from the port president that there is a huge attempt to pull Allister Clarkson back to port for the head coaching role.

You’re getting confused, Port are after Jeremy Clarkson coz they know they have no hope of getting Alastair Clarkson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simmo D

Cancelled
Sep 2, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You’re getting confused, Port are after Jeremy Clarkson coz they know they have no hope of getting Alastair Clarkson.

I wouldn't throw rocks in a glass house nothing to brag about in the crows camp since the starting bounce of the 2017 grand final.

Aug 15, 2009
The Riverina
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The only way this will happen is if they drug and kidnap him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back