Sam Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

I think very few people have directly attacked Sam Gray, they're attacking Hinkley's perception of Sam Gray.
Not true. A lot was directed at ken (probably rightly so)

But there have been a few key board warriors who cant resist giving cheap shots to some of our players. I’m talking about the ‘spray/shittard’ types

if most of our squad loved the club 1/4 as much as Gray, we'd have 5 flags in a row
Tom Logan and our worst AFL period says Hi.

Sam Gray is the barometer of the club. If he's getting regular games then either our list is worse then it should be, or our coaches are not selecting the right side.

Tom Logan and our worst AFL period says Hi.

Sam Gray is the barometer of the club. If he's getting regular games then either our list is worse then it should be, or our coaches are not selecting the right side.

??

in 07 Tom Logan played in a Granny for PAFC with a squad full of blokes who love Port Adelaide. in 2019 Sam Gray is one of the only players on our entire list who even cares about Port Adelaide. if he's getting regular games he's clearly putting in harder than most of the competition in his spots or yes the people in those spots are worse than they "should be".

Unpopular opinion but Sam Gray has been close to our best and most consistent contributor for the past 6 weeks.

Say what you want about his selection over Marshall. Most of us agree that it was a poor decision, and that Marshall didn't deserve to come out of the side.

But Sam Gray has certainly proven he should be in this side.

4 goals tonight, with 28 touches. 26 touches, 8 marks, 5 tackles and 2 goals against the reigning premiers. 3 goals against the Tigers.

He's become an effective cog in our forward line and more than deserves his spot. I'd like to propose a toast to one of the last Port Magpies and a player who has overcome poor form to once again hit his stride and become a big contributor for our football club.
He has his own "Toast" thread already:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sam-frodo-gray.1108512/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back