Roast Sam Jacobs - no fridge, no cupboard, just the bin!

Should Sauce have played?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rubbish thread. Sauce worked his butt off, on his own, week in and week out. He tried so bloody hard against the games best. I am still working out if this is a sledge at the afc or a sledge at Jacobs. Either way there are plenty of threads roasting the afc. Not sure we need a new one every day. I rank Sauce up there with Rehn, in regards to performances for our club. Both bled for us. In the era of Rehn he was definitely more influential and better ,but Sauce always competed well against the giants of the comp; Cox and Sandilands etc. I ha e no issue in calling time on Jacobs, but at least do it in a more respectful way
Wouldn’t hold a candle to Rehn

Also Sauce could play some brilliant games in the SANFL Finals and his stocks might rise further!

My question is “do we ACTUALLY know why Sauce wasn’t playing last round?”

Was it due to:
A. Niggle/injury
B. CBF (can’t be..)
C. Busy doing job interviews from other destinations
D. Important social occasion
E. Other?

Do we ACTUALLY Know ? C'mon dude, your dealing with the AFC here !

okay and so we just join the dots and have a crack?
I’m happy for you to have your opinion and I respect that,but mine won’t change on what I know and what has been said he lost my respect as a player,selfish self preservation individual, “be careful who you s*#t on on the way up you may need them when you fall”

Anywhichway it all goes to highlight what a super human being, club man, whatever you want to attach to him, is Andrew OTTEN.

I’m happy for you to have your opinion and I respect that,but mine won’t change on what I know and what has been said he lost my respect as a player,selfish self preservation individual, “be careful who you s*#t on on the way up you may need them when you fall”
I will be honest, I am playing catch up on all this so have no idea on what the truth is. If it is true that he said no to sanfl then that will weigh in on my thoughts, but if it is a he said, she said situation then it is just rumour and think we need to be careful not to sell opinion as fact. But I am not here to debate you or anyone else. I stumbled on this thread and just thought this was a rack at Jacobs (similar to cracks at other players ) and thought it just another vent thread. Appreciate that you forced me to reread with a different context. Understand why people are saying certain things now. But still would like more concrete facts

It’s not a game ,and I’m not discussing Bock,Sauce didn’t do the wrong thing buy the club he did the wrong thing by his teammates,
What all those guys that have been drafted in from all over the country some will be cut after a few years some will be traded to other clubs some will come in from other clubs

We aren't talking someone who's played for the marion rams who grew up playing juniors through to seniors where hardly anyone leaves other than to quite the game and you probably went to school with them aswell

I think your thinking of grass roots when you throw that mates word around

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What all those guys that have been drafted in from all over the country some will be cut after a few years some will be traded to other clubs some will come in from other clubs

We aren't talking someone who's played for the marion rams who grew up playing juniors through to seniors where hardly anyone leaves other than to quite the game and you probably went to school with them aswell

I think your thinking of grass roots when you throw that mates word around

AFL, Black Stump,Marion Rams I don’t care it’s called respect,common decency and honourable they had his back to be given his 200 it was his turn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL, Black Stump,Marion Rams I don’t care it’s called respect,common decency and honourable they had his back to be given his 200 it was his turn
Not one AFL player would complain about sauce not playing

But you are

Are they his mates or you

The reason no one will complain is they are all in the same boat it's a cut throat industry where your only as good as your last season players get traded, players get cut, players request trades for more money it ain't grass roots footy

If you have read this board you will surely see how quickly the love changes for all these players

Not one AFL player would complain about sauce not playing

But you are

Are they his mates or you

The reason no one will complain is they are all in the same boat it's a cut throat industry where your only as good as your last season players get traded, players get cut, players request trades for more money it ain't grass roots footy

If you have read this board you will surely see how quickly the love changes for all these players

The love don’t change it’s just the respect, give me respect every day. the sooner the club cut these cancers the better maybe players will start to play for each other, thanks Marty enjoyed the chat🤙

Rubbish thread. Sauce worked his butt off, on his own, week in and week out. He tried so bloody hard against the games best. I am still working out if this is a sledge at the afc or a sledge at Jacobs. Either way there are plenty of threads roasting the afc. Not sure we need a new one every day. I rank Sauce up there with Rehn, in regards to performances for our club. Both bled for us. In the era of Rehn he was definitely more influential and better ,but Sauce always competed well against the giants of the comp; Cox and Sandilands etc. I ha e no issue in calling time on Jacobs, but at least do it in a more respectful way
That’s why there has been so much response. We thought he was like that too...

Rubbish post.

Back