Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Kid can actually play KG. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a blinder. Truck load of courage for his size.

You've convinced me Hoj.

I was thinking about chasing the Zac trifecta but forget to mention the "Zac is a stupid name" multiplier I was working on to Nate7 when I picked Butters last week.

So I guess its him this week and Zac Smith next week.

Zac Fisher for me.

You've convinced me Hoj.

I was thinking about chasing the Zac trifecta but forget to mention the "Zac is a stupid name" multiplier I was working on to Nate7 when I picked Butters last week.

So I guess its him this week and Zac Smith next week.

Zac Fisher for me.
Zak is the incorrect spelling as far as I'm concerned hence why your man Butters received the multiplier, even though that was clutching at straws.

"Zac" won't qualify for the Spaandermann.
I am looking at other players and how I can add any multipliers but I'm just tempted to go with the simple, plays for Calton, or the faux tough guy for the person Snake mentioned.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Cats 6 - 1.

Good Kerridging this week to all.

There are actually quite a few spuds in the Cats team... Dangerously (for us), most of them live in and around the forward line; Miers, Atkins, Rohan, a couple of Guthries and even Dahlhaus probably qualifies. I've always thought Menegola was a spud too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back