Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Trophy 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact 3 others also nominated him and the fact those posters haven't taken the piss this year in this thread has a weight of credibility to it.

But I don't think Himmelberg has been consistent enough to exclude himself from Kerridge nomination.

You, like others, had the chance to contest that (and any other nomination) and didn't.

Unfortunately changing my pick was a mistake. Himmelburg is as spudley as anyone else.

Lets face it very few AFL players are actually shithouse compared to ... well the rest of the planet actually.

On that note i'll have Mihochek as well.

I want to change mine from Sier to Phillips and I would like the 10 x multiplier applied for having a surname the same as an appliance company

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I question the Phillips pick. Pies play thru the centre but each week Phillips who is an outside mid gets plenty of the ball plus last game 2 goals.

I was going to retort with an "If you bumped into Tom in the street, would you know who he was?"... But that doesn't work, because most of us would know who Jack Silvagni is.

So I'll go with: Remember that Jared Polec won the weekly award against us last season!

I question the Phillips pick. Pies play thru the centre but each week Phillips who is an outside mid gets plenty of the ball plus last game 2 goals.
I was going to retort with an "If you bumped into Tom in the street, would you know who he was?"... But that doesn't work, because most of us would know who Jack Silvagni is.

So I'll go with: Remember that Jared Polec won the weekly award against us last season!

When this started up again or whatever it was a couple of years ago and I didn't really play it or follow till halfway thru the year I used to shake my head every week thinking "These guys aren't spuds. If they played for us we'd love them." over at least some of the most popular selections. I'm starting to get into it now tho. The trick is to pick good players and rely on our pro North bias to get them thru (but I think you already know that.)

I just looked at the teams, I see Callum Brown has his initial included in his name. Is there another Callum Brown in the AFL? Anyway, I'll take Callum L. Brown and the middle initial highlighted multiplier thanks.

It's in honour of the cup we're playing for tonight:

Image result for Leigh Brown north melbourne collingwood

Round 15 v Pies, full list of nominations.

Callum L. Brown - muttley45, Wels Eicke
Mayne - Nate7
Phillips - Kanga Glory, Giantroo, Bigeasy, Luke72, Daveyboy123
Thomas - tazaa, big_e
Daicos - Private Hudson, see see
Mihocek - ferball, Flawed Genius, Wild Kangaroo
Cox - Twinkletoes, the Ziebull, Hojuman
Aish (replaced by Scharenberg) - King Corey
Sier - andana

beastmode.gif

Probably the most appropriate gif to sum up our game and keeping it within the BF required guidelines.

With the obvious lowlight being Kyron's injury, NM weren't short of highlights, whether it be Ben10's continued dominance, Simpkin's 30+, JZ's 3 goals. LDU managing to find another level and Pittard's crucial defensive capabilities.

Sure, we bashed them all night long, but to see a once dominant Collingwood outfit reduced to squibbing it and running scared, was a good laugh.

Onto the points...

Phillips - 124
Daicos - 122
Mayne - 119
Mihoek - 116
Scharenberg - 114 - - - 100%DE multi and late change multi
Callum L.Brown - 86
Thomas - 72
Cox - 69
Sier - 27

As Brayden Sier was concussed in the 2nd quarter and didn't return to the field, I've ruled him ineligible for ranking (consistent with an earlier round where I applied this and Hoju cracked the shits).
Therefore Cox on 69 (Zondor would be proud), is this weeks spud and Phillips the Kerridge in a very close finish.

Your winners this week are: Kanga Glory, Giantroo, Bigeasy, Luke72 and Daveyboy123
The potato farmers for this week are: Twinkletoes, the Ziebull and Hojuman

Updated ladders

The Kerridge

Nate7 -5
Daveyboy123 - 5

Flawed Genius - 4
tazaa - 4
Kanga Glory -4
Giantroo -4

Mutley45 -3

The Ziebull -3

Hojuman -2