Sam Kerridge Spud Shield 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

He won't kick 5 if the umps don't give him bullshit frees like they did last time. Schulz was locking his arm behind him while grabbing onto Thompsons guernsey.

Thompson was grabbing Schulz's wrist to wrench it off his guernsey and the umps fell for it every time. Was livid at the time watching it!

Please don't expect too much common sense or footy know-how from the umpires. Looks like 5 to Schulz.

I nominate one of their many no-name players. I'll pick him when I see the team tomorrow night. He'll be a flanker type and if he's a defender he'll get about 30 possies, gain hundreds of metres and have no goals kicked on him. If he's a forward he'll kick 3.

I nominate one of their many no-name players. I'll pick him when I see the team tomorrow night. He'll be a flanker type and if he's a defender he'll get about 30 possies, gain hundreds of metres and have no goals kicked on him. If he's a forward he'll kick 3.
Maynard to kick three whilst keeping LT to 4 handballs.

Maynard to kick three whilst keeping LT to 4 handballs.

Good example. If you put a loaded gun to my head and said "you've got three chances to get his first name right, or I'll pull the trigger" I'd go "Russell", "Adam", "Tim". What is my fate?

Good example. If you put a loaded gun to my head and said "you've got three chances to get his first name right, or I'll pull the trigger" I'd go "Russell", "Adam", "Tim". What is my fate?

Bang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big Yank couldn't possibly have a breakout game..........could he ?
Nah.......not against us. No one ever does that.

Cloke on the other hand.....

Nafan would be tempted to stretch us down back. It's at Etihad and we've only got one decent really tall defender (Robbie), then Spud and Thommo. Moore is pretty mobile (Spud?), Cloke would do the wrestling and bullocking (under a cloud Robbie?) and White and Cox could easily rotate as third forward (Thompson?) or both play (Thommo and J-Mac?).

If they get good service the forwards could have a picnic.

AISH ? Please no, not him.

Wonder if we'll be into him a little more than usual.

With the pies, we usually let some no-name back-flanker run loose & collect 30+. Sometimes, they even have a name - Scott Burns never had an opponent against us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back