Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Spud Shield 2017

Should the Spud Shield change names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not enough games, it is only his first season.
Rookies are a tough one.

Although it may seem harsh, kind of have to take the approach of guilty until proven innocent.

Otherwise we'd never be able to use the debutant multiplier for when a first gamer comes in and tears us a new one.

I'm presuming that this was what that multiplier was created for.

Although in this case Zac Fisher has played a couple already but hasn't done anything of note just yet.

Soon enough someone will be eligible for this multiplier against us though!

I was thinking more like surnames in European language coutries like belgium, denmark, czech republic. You just can't trust a youth footballer that has a surname ending in 'dts'
Good thing Greg Miller didn't take your advice when he signed up young Careydts and Longmiredts.

I'll take some that Sumner action:footy:

Geebus am hearing you- have made a huge charge up the table the last few weeks, am in the spud-zone if you like. Had never heard of Leo Sumner so googled him.....

upload_2017-5-28_13-16-41.jpeg

* me !!! I'm on-board

Edit: He deserves the Majak Daw multiplier, Leo Sumner is a top ten draft pick and is spudhouse. Daw has had a better career to date and of course was a rookie selection.

Good get DC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full nominations list Round 10 -

Snake_Baker - Jones
Horace - Jones
tazaa - Petrevski-Seton
TennisPlayerAndy - Graham
Groin guru - Jones
Wild Kangaroo - J. Silvagni
Kangaroos4eva - Graham
Flawed Genius - Graham
DaveyBoy123 - Curnow
big_e - Casboult
Roozee - Wright
Benno_900 - Casboult
GN80 - Casboult
see see - Curnow
Hojuman - J. Silvagni
presidentfirrito - Sumner
Nate7 - Wright
King Corey - Kreuzer
Harris 10 - Fisher
YearOfTheRoos - Curnow
muttley45 - Curnow
Donkey Chop - Sumner
boneofshin - Wright
naturally north - Sumner
giantroo - Curnow
RobZombie - A. Silvagni
Bigeasy - Wright

Full nominations list Round 10 -

Snake_Baker - Jones
Horace - Jones
tazaa - Petrevski-Seton
TennisPlayerAndy - Graham
Groin guru - Jones
Wild Kangaroo - J. Silvagni
Kangaroos4eva - Graham
Flawed Genius - Graham
DaveyBoy123 - Curnow
big_e - Casboult
Roozee - Wright
Benno_900 - Casboult
GN80 - Casboult
see see - Curnow
Hojuman - J. Silvagni
presidentfirrito - Sumner
Nate7 - Wright
King Corey - Kreuzer
Harris 10 - Fisher
YearOfTheRoos - Curnow
muttley45 - Curnow
Donkey Chop - Sumner
boneofshin - Wright
naturally north - Sumner
giantroo - Curnow
RobZombie - A. Silvagni
Bigeasy - Wright

Can I change my selection? I don't think Leo Sumner played and I def don't feel like dancin'.

Can I change my selection? I don't think Leo Sumner played and I def don't feel like dancin'.

Your thinking Leo Sayer

Bernard Sumner could work, it could be a blue Monday

ROUND 10 REPORT

emor.gif

Geebus Brad what are you doing to us??!! How much of this bi-polar supporting do you think we've got in us??!!! A win albeit an unconvincing one in the end by 17 points. :footy:

upload_2017-5-29_13-14-46.png

KERRIDGE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

PIMKID.jpg

Matthew Kreuzer is this week's Kerridge Player of the Week. For a #1 draft pick he has been pretty uninspiring in his 150 game career and is now 28 but every now and then he shows a glimpse. Other than that the only thing that changes with him is the amount of zits on his face and how many weeks he'll be on the injury list. I just assume that Goldy is going to win the ruck battle every week so was somewhat sickened to see that he lost the hitout count to Kreuzer by 10. A solid effort for a ruckman to get up and claim the Kerridge.

PERRIE AWARD

sed.jpg

'Special' Ed Curnow
takes out the Perrie Award for this week. The only thing missing from Ed's 32 disposal (17 contested) , 6 mark, 6 tackle game was a couple of helicopter kick goals. I'm at a loss a lot of the time to see what Ed actually brings to the table. He seems to run around in circles and do absolutely SFA with the ball. But he can get it.....and can butcher it. But oh no, not today folks.

SPUD FARMER OF THE WEEK AWARD

Well done to King Corey for nominating Matthew Kreuzer for the Kerridge. A VP :sweetpotato: for you.

And a side of fries :frenchfries: to the following for getting Ed Curnow for the Perrie -

DaveyBoy123 , see see , giantroo , muttley45 and YearOfTheRoos with outright leadership now!

PHIL DAVIS POSSESSION COUNT

+14 = 118 Kicks = 54

Track Phil Davis throughout the season to see if he can make his way past the 100/200 possession and/or 100 kick mark.

Supposedly Phil was playing as the +1 loose in defence for a change on the weekend yet only managed to accumulate 14 possessions.

FFS Phil that's not even a half's work for Heater Shaw!

KERRIDGE WATCH

Well that was an anti-climax. Eff you Bolton. Northern Blues had a bye in the VFL so no chance for Kerridge to stake a claim for return this week.
Got a horrible feeling Kerridge is not long for the AFL. :(

SPUD FARMER OF THE YEAR LEADERBOARD
upload_2017-5-29_13-56-3.png

v the Spud City Tigers this week Saturday night at Etihad. Load up and get your nominations in!

geebus going early they have more spuds than i had realised. Bolton, Elton, Dion.

Early call for me is 176cm Jayden Short- was hardly going to be called Tall.
I've counted 15 and a couple of maybes from last game!:D

Back