Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Spud Shield 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTFY

There's only one club truly deserving of the scum moniker. We all know who that is.

Great work work as usual Roozee although a Rufus update would appreciated.
Did some research on the use of Scum and Filth. There was a thread and much conjecture and flinging over who uses what.

Seemed to be interchangeable so either/or. Originally, I did have filth there so I'll restore it in the original later. :)

I did a Rufus update but I presume you were joking.

No we didn't. Not son of Darren
thatsthejoke.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cause I'm a nice fella, I decided to visit the Pies board and see who they're hating on. Word on the street is Daicos is a shitmen, cannot find the ball. Am sure you all are getting what I'm putting down.
Crocker and Daicos out!

Ah Roozee. Another week, another potato " gratin " to be prepared, bunged in the oven and cooked to perfection.

Tommy " Gun " Phillips on a wing for me mate in performance to invoke memories of the " Racehorse. "
Keith never ran, he glided over the grass white ankle straps flashing like the socks of a cup winner.

Tommy, come forth and claim your chaff bag. Glory awaits.

Surely Phillips not eligible. Averaging 27 disposals for the season.

Yep, exactly. Spud batting above his average. Will hit new heights Saturday afternoon. Then as his contract negotiations stall his manager will come out and say " North have offered him a Godfather 5year mega $$$ deal.

p.s. Let Roozee decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back