Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Trophy 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night sweet Kerridge prince

The Fremantle Dockers confirmed two changes to the club’s playing list on Monday, ahead of the AFL’s first list lodgement deadline on Thursday 31 October.

Defender Ryan Nyhuis and ruckman Scott Jones have been advised that their contracts would not be extended.

tenor (8).gif

The legend grows.

In all seriousness though, and I know it’s not the thread for it or in the spirit of the thread - but how? Why?

This bloke kicking four in a matchwinning display is akin to anyone of us filling in on gameday and doing the same.

The fact this thread exists points me to two people. Laidley and Scott. They are the epitome of mediocrity and it speaks volumes, VOLUMES that both never coached at senior level again and eventually ended up on the scrapheat.
Least Laidley got a gig with Port and then Carlton but how did that end up for all parties concerned? Scott didn’t even get interviewed for other jobs.

We need to stop drinking our own bathwater and act like we are elite.
Our coaching setup reeks of failure and it flows through to development.

If Sam Gray ends up getting delisted I will personally scratch Scott’s name off the honor role at the club. 2nd longest serving coach my ass you fraud/

Some genuine spuds playing this weekend and a few of them will be premiership players.

Which potato will dominate this weekend?

It just has to be a North trade target from the past... I'm thinking 1 of Caddy, Mayne or Aish!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If GWS win it then De Boar will play a significant role, but he is bugger all chance for the Norm Smith.

It's become another media-popularity award, as Houli was definitely robbed in 2017, and Boyd was robbed the year before.

One of the rare occasions when it would be fully justified for the photo accompanying the article to depict a North player chasing tail.

The original Kerridge king - six career Brownlow votes consisting of two BOGs against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back