Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Trophy 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be renamed the Sam Gray Award.

I support that if he does it again.

Just as the inexplicably magnificent efforts of Sam Kerridge against us eclipsed the wonderful, North-centric cameos of the father of this award, Ian Perrie, so should another twice-a-year performance by Sam Gray be duly recognised.

I support that if he does it again.

Just as the inexplicably magnificent efforts of Sam Kerridge against us eclipsed the wonderful, North-centric cameos of the father of this award, Ian Perrie, so should another twice-a-year performance by Sam Gray be duly recognised.

Indeed, the award should rotate between Port and Adelaide - much as South Australian rotate among their cousins in matters of the bedroom.

I expect one of Jordan Galluci or Lachlan Murphy to reclaim the title for the Crows in the next few years.

I’m sticking with my Jonas and the whale selection regardless.

Since when have club captains (post Richie Vandenberg) been eligible?

Would love another Jonas at our club.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, Sutcliffe certainly got shafted by manureid

Leaves some others. Can Sam Gray do the impossible ? Never had a 4 time winner before.
The dopey kid from South Park ?
Or can we say Amon to that ?

Can Taz win this weekend ? Smell the fear from here.

The Kerridge. What the NMFC plays for !
Will be fitting if 3 time soon to be 4 time Kerridger Sam Gary wins me the title this year.
And if so we should put to a vote whether he should be jointly named as the Kerridge/Gray Trophy, with respect to Ian Perrie and Hayden Skipworth👍🏼

Will be fitting if 3 time soon to be 4 time Kerridger Sam Gary wins me the title this year.
And if so we should put to a vote whether he should be jointly named as the Kerridge/Gray Trophy, with respect to Ian Perrie and Hayden Skipworth👍🏼
If only roozee was still around to help make such a critical decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back