Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Trophy 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This competition could be the most vaguest in the world.
Dangerfield the spud
I'm going different. Rozzzzzzzzeeeeee

Mate, this competition is not vague at all. With all due respect, you (and others) simply don't get it.

This competition is for those below average footballers who have done little of note throughout their careers but suddenly star in games against us. You know, like Kerridge did, and Ian Perrie before him. And Sam Gray the last couple of years. Plus many other bog-average footballers before and since.

By definition, players ineligible for this competition include, inter alia, Brownlow Medallists and first year players who have had brilliant starts to their careers.

Mate, this competition is not vague at all. With all due respect, you (and others) simply don't get it.

This competition is for those below average footballers who have done little of note throughout their careers but suddenly star in games against us. You know, like Kerridge did, and Ian Perrie before him. And Sam Gray the last couple of years. Plus many other bog-average footballers before and since.

By definition, players ineligible for this competition include, inter alia, Brownlow Medallists and first year players who have had brilliant starts to their careers.

Lol, I know the premise mate. It's my protest against some of the dubious nominees this year. :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still reeling from the retirement of "the hair" - everyone's favourite early 90s grunge vocalist - Kane Mitchell.

Will need the rest of the week to consider alternatives.

Good chance of taking out this years best WAFL player. Sure he will mention The Kerridge as motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back