Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Trophy 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome all to the 2019 version of The Kerridge.

I'll be taking on the caretaker role and I've decided to simplify a few things.

Firstly, multipliers will be reduced and the first one to go will be the "s**t tatts" multiplier, simply because most of the league have s**t tatts.
The remainder of the multipliers are still to be finalised, but I thought the most important thing was to get this thread up and running prior to the start of round 1.

One definite change is no nominations of first year round 1 draftees, unless and I absolutely stress, that they have shown to be pumped up by their own crowd and completely garbage to the rest of the football watching public. Something along the lines of Jack Watts, to give you all an idea.

For those new to, The Kerridge, simply put it's about nominating an opposition player who will perform well against NMFC. The player you nominate may be completely unheard of, could be a new recruit, could definitely be a list clogger.

Scoring system is simply -
5 points per kick
3 points per handball
3 points per mark
6 points per tackle
15 points per goal for the 1st 3 goals, THEN, 20 points per goal OVER 3 goals

I'll update this post over the next few days as a reference point moving forward, but until then, GET NOMINATING!

Last edited:
The reigning, defending, undisputed champ is here to subscribe.

Great work Nate for taking over the reins.

Hopefully Roozee can pop in every now & then with an appropriate GIF.

And now a very relevant - & scary - story:

So I'm looking through the Supercoach defenders for someone cheaply-priced that might actually play a game. And I see this small icon that looks like a thumbs up symbol. I hover my mouse over the icon and it's then that I'm told:

"The Next Opponent for Ryan Nyhuis is NTH, historically he scores well against them"

:mad:

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cam "big ears" McCarthy for me thanks Nate.

Former Hawthorn champion Dermott Brereton has urged Cam McCarthy to “lay his ears back” and go for his marks if he replaces Jesse Hogan as Fremantle’s main power forward for their round one clash with North Melbourne at Optus Stadium on Sunday.

The reigning, defending, undisputed champ is here to subscribe.

Great work Nate for taking over the reins.

Hopefully Roozee can pop in every now & then with an appropriate GIF.

Good idea, leave the inappropriate stuff to me!

And now a very relevant - & scary - story:

So I'm looking through the Supercoach defenders for someone cheaply-priced that might actually play a game. And I see this small icon that looks like a thumbs up symbol. I hover my mouse over the icon and it's then that I'm told:

"The Next Opponent for Ryan Nyhuis is NTH, historically he scores well against them"

:mad:

I'm tempted to pull rank and just allow myself and The Accurate One to take this, because you know, it's the Peoples' Republic of The Kerridge.

Freaking Nyhuis....

oh no.gif

I nominate that spud Lobb to have 44 hit outs, 10 marks, 6 contested :rolleyes:, kick 3 goals resting while doing his best Marty McFly impersonation.

Genuinely upset that Roozee won't be running this thread this year; his work was absolutely brilliant over the last couple of years.

I'm taking this s**t seriously this year though. I'll be waiting until teams are announced, and then using up until the first bounce to complete my thorough analysis before nominating my champion. Serious face.

1553078578658.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back