Wild Kangaroo

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Fitzroy, AS Roma, Italy, Melb Storm
With Jack Bowes suffering a quad injury in the loss to GWS, Gold Coast’s match committee will be forced to make at least one change to the side this week.

10:31am Jun 5, 2019
Saw that Yesterday, Does 2 Metre Peter qualify? Otherwise Ill take Jordan Murdoch

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Darcy MacPherson

Macpherson said the team were still as determined as ever to secure the next win.
“We’re doing a lot of good things away from games and during the week we’ve got a lot of good habits in place now and at training it’s getting to a really good standard,” he said.
“Hopefully not far around the corner we’ll get a W.
“This week against North we’re looking for a really good opportunity to put to bed last week and really respond this week with a good four quarter game.
“It’s going to be a good clash against North and hopefully we can get the chocolates.”

1559807212780.png

NM v Rich

rich1.gif

New (interim) coach, new plan, 2 wins in a row and that includes pulling Richmond apart.
Nah scratch that, PULLING THEIR FREAKING PANTS DOWN. Zurhaar and Cunnington just wow!
Time to dry off and hit the noms/points.

Shai Bolton - ferball, andana, big_e
Baker - Daveyboy123, Bigeasy, tazaa, Giantroo
McIntosh - Jay-Z, Le Grille, Flawed Genius
Butler - The Jesus, Hoju, muttley45
Soldo - Wels Eicke, Private Hudson, Twinkletoes
Castagna - Luvthekangas, see see, Nate7, Kanga Glory, Tennisplayerandy
Garthwaite - Luke72, Wild Kangaroo

For the first time this year the Sam Gibson 100% DE, was awarded and to Ryan Garthwaite for his 2 kicks and 2 handballs going at 100%.
I didn't know whether to include it or not, given he was monstered by BBB and well, his stats!

Castagna - 125
Soldo - 112
Baker - 105
Butler - 77
Kamdyn - 74
Bolton - 57
Garthwaite - 25

Winners - LTK, see see, N7, Kanga Glory, Tennisplayerandy

Potatoes - Luke72 finally on the potato board and WIld Kangaroo joins Hoju and others in the middle of the potato board.

rich3.gif

Last edited:
NM v Rich

View attachment 688235

New (interim) coach, new plan, 2 wins in a row and that includes pulling Richmond apart.
Nah scratch that, PULLING THEIR FREAKING PANTS DOWN. Zurhaar and Cunnington just wow!

Castagna - Luvthekangas, see see, Nate7, Kanga Glory

For the first time this year the Sam Gibson 100% DE, was awarded and to Ryan Garthwaite for his 2 kicks and 2 handballs going at 100%.
I didn't know whether to include it or not, given he was monstered by BBB and well, his stats!

Castagna - 125
Soldo - 112
Baker - 105
Butler - 77
Kamdyn - 74
Bolton - 57
Garthwaite - 25

Winners - LTK, see see, N7, Kanga Glory

Potatoes - Luke72 finally on the potato board and WIld Kangaroo joins Hoju and others in the middle of the potato board.

View attachment 688250
After donuts in the first nine rounds, that's two Kerridges in a row for me. I reckon I'm on a roll now and will almost certainly get enough wins in the back half of the season to finish ninth.

I'm taking a trip down memory lane this morning, for both our games against the Suns last year.

Young won rd 1
Weller won the 2nd game.

Other popular nominations were: Holman, Sexton, Crossley, Powell, Lemmens, Schoenfeld, Joyce, Ah Chee.

Some absolute potential right there!

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
NM v Rich

View attachment 688235

Castagna - Luvthekangas, see see, Nate7, Kanga Glory

Castagna - 125
Soldo - 112
Baker - 105
Butler - 77
Kamdyn - 74
Bolton - 57
Garthwaite - 25

Winners - LTK, see see, N7, Kanga Glory

View attachment 688250
George Castagna.

This is AFL level bullshit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back