Traded Sam Lloyd [traded to Western Bulldogs for pick 64]

Remove this Banner Ad

Drafted at No.66 in 2013, he played every match in 2016 but that was a one-off occurrence.
Lloyd hasn't played more than 12 games in any of his other four seasons.

Sam Lloyd has officially joint the Bulldogs for pick 64
072ccc626dcfc7c03b5edb627836132c.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tory Dickson Stewart Crameri type I think.
The forward line players will all do better with him in it taking some heat off them. Mark down 30 goals for him next year.
30 goals wins our goalkicking. Seriously.

If we are being honest Lloyd was a great pick up at that value.

Got more of the ball and kicked more goals than stringer this year. Much better skilled than Dahlhaus.

Lloyd’s addition changed our forwardline for the better.

Losing two best 22 players was bad at the time but Lloyd helped really make up for it

If we are being honest Lloyd was a great pick up at that value.

Got more of the ball and kicked more goals than stringer this year. Much better skilled than Dahlhaus.

Lloyd’s addition changed our forwardline for the better.

Losing two best 22 players was bad at the time but Lloyd helped really make up for it

Really a win-win trade.

He wasn't getting a game at Richmond, and wasn't likely to. But he was a good club man and popular with fans, so I doubt there is anyone at Richmond who begrudges him (and the Bulldogs) the success he's had there.

We might have gotten as a slightly better pick for him in retrospect, but nobody would begrudge it.

Really a win-win trade.

He wasn't getting a game at Richmond, and wasn't likely to. But he was a good club man and popular with fans, so I doubt there is anyone at Richmond who begrudges him (and the Bulldogs) the success he's had there.

We might have gotten as a slightly better pick for him in retrospect, but nobody would begrudge it.
Most of us love that he is doing well and wish him all the best , Great guy and loved clubman
hope he kicks 50 in 2020 but donuts against us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back