Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't like him until I met him at a school footy game, he is an assistant at Xavier College and it surprised me seeing him so involved with the kids and he truly looked like he loved doing it. Seeing him like that gave me a better opinion of him and I don't think the way he acts on screen is a true reflection on him.

Today he again brought up the possibility of Hodge-to-Gold Coast as a player/coach for next season.

He’s really making this a real litmus test for any credibility he has as a news reporter; if it does come to pass you have to give him due credit when it’s been discredited everywhere else. If it doesn’t occur then he looks an even bigger fool than usual.

He's saying Hodge to Lions now.

Didn't like him until I met him at a school footy game, he is an assistant at Xavier College and it surprised me seeing him so involved with the kids and he truly looked like he loved doing it. Seeing him like that gave me a better opinion of him and I don't think the way he acts on screen is a true reflection on him.

Even Hitler loved dogs.

Because he played at the highest level & all...

Onya Sam.

Was he an assistant water boy?

Have played cricket against Stevo and I can confirm he is even worse than you can imagine

I love the fact Stevo is a unashamed Dogs fanboy and totally biased, but even this is starting to grate on me.

He'll rock up at Whitten Oval if a player sneezes or farts.

I love the fact Stevo is a unashamed Dogs fanboy and totally biased, but even this is starting to grate on me.

He'll rock up at Whitten Oval if a player sneezes or farts.
Rock up? I just assumed he lives there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, credit where credit's due; he again mentioned this morning Hodge to Brisbane and it looks like it will happen.

It sounded like a nonsense story but he got the scoop that no one else did; presumably got pretty chummy when Hodge did his commentary stints at 7 this year.

Well, credit where credit's due; he again mentioned this morning Hodge to Brisbane and it looks like it will happen.

It sounded like a nonsense story but he got the scoop that no one else did; presumably got pretty chummy when Hodge did his commentary stints at 7 this year.

He said Hodge to GC initially.

Very punchable face

3727.png
You can tell the dude in the background was about to attack and then noticed the camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back