Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

A troll has mentioned his dad again.

Instead of just blocking Sam has quoted it again for all to see.
I saw that, he's claiming that he was just trying to pump up the spring carnival...
Because that's what it was lacking of course... his endorsement

I saw that, he's claiming that he was just trying to pump up the spring carnival...

I probably am not one to talk but I think he has difficulty in differentiating a crack at him or a crack at his dad, that recent tweet was probably worded harsh, but it was in response to that stupid picture, in my case it was a go at him whilst his dad was mentioned there wasn't anything made of his death, the grandstanding is pretty poor.

I wasn't sure about going to Oaks day, but after Sam's tweet I purchased a ticket for the bird cage.

His endorsement got me over the line, if an average AFL "journalist" is going, I'm there!!

I probably am not one to talk but I think he has difficulty in differentiating a crack at him or a crack at his dad, that recent tweet was probably worded harsh, but it was in response to that stupid picture, in my case it was a go at him whilst his dad was mentioned there wasn't anything made of his death, the grandstanding is pretty poor.

What the guy said this time was horrific, but just block the troll and move on.

Not Sam though, lets quote the tweet and have everyone see it.

Well this is exactly the reason I deleted Twitter three months ago. It's littered with D-grade journos who drink their own bathwater AND keyboard warriors who never have anything positive to say.

Occasionally the likes of Maclure, Ralph and Stevo were good to follow for breaking AFL news, but I'd rather get it on delay and not put up with all the bullshit.

Excellent thread full of HQ analysis.
On that note, anyone notice how all of his smugness is expressed through his mouth movements?
Doesn't move his face at all. You're just looking at his mouth, desperately wanting to cram it with rock salt.
Has ruined Rohan Connoly's TheAge videos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone catch Sams tweet about English cricketer Tom Curran?

Sam has come with a rush by might be the biggest flog in AFL journalism for 2017
Classless rubbish from McClure clearly designed to harvest engagement from lowest common denominator types.

Has forever cemented his status as an attention-seeking lightweight.

Been pretty happy with SENs changes up to this point but giving McClure his own program is a shocking call. Hopefully 3aw keep their sport program against him in that time slot
Dreadful idea.

Assuming will be a round up hour of the days happenings.

But McCluless s just so annoying, and that head .... just adds to his total Up himselfness.

Unfortunately Sam is just symptomatic of the contemporary media landscape. Literally being 'motivated' enough to promote your own brand - regardless of talent and/or journalistic integrity - is enough to get you over the line these days.

So he went and got a haircut and ingratiated himself to the right people... Now he's ours for the next couple of decades.

Unfortunately Sam is just symptomatic of the contemporary media landscape. Literally being 'motivated' enough to promote your own brand - regardless of talent and/or journalistic integrity - is enough to get you over the line these days.

So he went and got a haircut and ingratiated himself to the right people... Now he's ours for the next couple of decades.
But his dad died.

Your post is spot on.
Ingratiating now gets you far.

Just a big yuk to him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back