Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Anyone heard his ‘interviews’ on his SEN show?

I had the misfortune of being stuck in the car listening to this show. He played in interview with Petracca which apart from plenty of me time, had the same audio quality as the cassette tapes I used to record my voice on as a 10 year old in 1993.

May 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just watched him on trade show this morning with dal santo. Gave him a chance, but i seriously cannot get round to liking this bloke. Talks with this deep voice and acts like his opinion is so high and mighty. Knows bugger all about footy aswell. He gets distracted and stuffers his words because he’s too busy looking at himself. Not sure why they made him in charge of this show, he’s who has gotten even bigger now with no one to shut him down.

Just watched him on trade show this morning with dal santo. Gave him a chance, but i seriously cannot get round to liking this bloke. Talks with this deep voice and acts like his opinion is so high and mighty. Knows bugger all about footy aswell. He gets distracted and stuffers his words because he’s too busy looking at himself. Not sure why they made him in charge of this show, he’s who has gotten even bigger now with no one to shut him down.

He definitely hasn’t watched the Dogs for a couple of years, mentions every day how amazing it is no one wants Jordan Roughead.

That’s because he is completely cooked Sam you mental midget.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

GroggSquad

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
The hate for this kid is a bit over the top honestly. He's secured some prominent media roles and is only 27-28 years old I think, so I suspect there may be an element of insecurity/tall poppy syndrome from some of his critics.

I can understand he looks a bit smug, but he generally seems to be half-glass-full rather than half-glass-empty in his analysis which is a nice change from some of the other journalists.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
The hate for this kid is a bit over the top honestly. He's secured some prominent media roles and is only 27-28 years old I think, so I suspect there may be an element of insecurity/tall poppy syndrome from some of his critics.

I can understand he looks a bit smug, but he generally seems to be half-glass-full rather than half-glass-empty in his analysis which is a nice change from some of the other journalists.

Hi Sam

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
Was expecting that comment ;)

I just don’t understand the level of anger in this thread, it’s borderline irrational at the very least.
Not really.

You say he “looks a bit smug”. No. He is smug. And more than just a bit.

You like him. Great. Perplexing but great. It doesn’t mean that everyone else who doesn’t is suffering from tall poppy syndrome.

Last edited:

GroggSquad

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Not really.

You say he “looks a bit smug”. No. He is smug. And more than just a bit.

You like him. Great. Perplexing but great. It doesn’t mean that everyone else who doesn’t is suffering from tall poppy syndrome.

Quote from you: "the most unlikeable twat in the history of football media"

I mean jesus christ, take a deep breath o_O

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
Quote from you: "the most unlikeable twat in the history of football media"

I mean jesus christ, take a deep breath o_O
Stand by it. I can’t think of another. You disagree, that’s fine.

As a means of comparison, Callum Twomey is of a similar age but doesn’t comes across as a twat in the process of doing his job. Which he is also far better at doing.

GroggSquad

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Stand by it. I can’t think of another. You disagree, that’s fine.

As a means of comparison, Callum Twomey is of a similar age but doesn’t comes across as a twat in the process of doing his job. Which he is also far better at doing.

Twomey could be 5-8 years older I reckon, he has been around a while now and looks like he's in his early 30s at least.

Back