Rumour Sam Mayes unhappy at the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

This was just reported on Seven News, for all the troll accusers out there.
Be careful basil as the keyboard warriors wil be out in force to attack you for having different views

Lack of talent probably hinders him too.

Your joking if you don't think he has the talent and skills required to become a very good footballer. He is the most talented young player we have on our list. Did you miss the game a few rounds ago where he tore you apart early in the game?

Mayes has more talent than the entire Carlton list...:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your joking if you don't think he has the talent and skills required to become a very good footballer. He is the most talented young player we have on our list. Did you miss the game a few rounds ago where he tore you apart early in the game?

Mayes has more talent than the entire Carlton list...:oops:
Cripps >>>>>>>>> Brisbane Football Club

And there's a difference between having the talent to be a good footballer and the talent to be one of the top elite midfielders in the comp. You do realise how good Pendlebury is don't you?

Should've kept Vossy.
Brisbane is the worst run club in the AFL and for mine the worst run major sporting club in the country across all codes. It has been happening for years, the way Voss was appointed to start with, signing off his recruitment of Fev, through to his sacking which was just the icing on the cake. It is claimed that players left because of Voss, but the biggest loss out of the 5 that left 2 years ago was Yeo and that was because he basically thought the club had become a bit of a joke.

2 years on and what have we seen? more of the same. We failed to get the coach that the board believed would come as the AFL agreed to pay him more to coach Melbourne. We signed Leppitsch not because he was the candidate we wanted but because no-one else wanted us. I have it on good information that two people were approached regarding the position and declined, one of whom has impressed as a senior coach elsewhere.

Brisbane is the worst run club in the AFL and for mine the worst run major sporting club in the country across all codes. It has been happening for years, the way Voss was appointed to start with, signing off his recruitment of Fev, through to his sacking which was just the icing on the cake. It is claimed that players left because of Voss, but the biggest loss out of the 5 that left 2 years ago was Yeo and that was because he basically thought the club had become a bit of a joke.

2 years on and what have we seen? more of the same. We failed to get the coach that the board believed would come as the AFL agreed to pay him more to coach Melbourne. We signed Leppitsch not because he was the candidate we wanted but because no-one else wanted us. I have it on good information that two people were approached regarding the position and declined, one of whom has impressed as a senior coach elsewhere.
Really that's definitely disappointing if true

Not good at all if true.

Really that's definitely disappointing if true
We are an absolute joke and if the AFL think that they can sort out Brisbane's problems without spending upwards of $20m over the next 5 years they are mad, our facilities are the worst in the league now and board is incompetent. The fish rots from the head, which is why Essendon were pathetic this year because the coach and President cared about themselves and their image only.

We you have a crap culture and poor facilities with no clear picture of where you want to go it is no wonder players want to leave.

Brisbane need a new board, new coach and new training facilities. The last will be the biggest problem because there is no chance of getting government money for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back