Sam McClure is a Flog (with poll)

How much do you trust McClure in his venture for journalistic "truth"?

• 100% trust him, and will continue to lap up anything else he plans to add in future articles

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Noone is completely honest, but I trust him more than most other journalists

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Trust him enough to get my news fix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some trust, with some reservations

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Doesn't seem to be very genuine, with conflicting points in his articles

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Seems dodgy compared with most other journalists

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Seems dodgier than a fraudster dodging dodge balls

Votes: 53 71.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Since McClure is into the AFC so much, I think it's worthwhile to have a thread on McClure himself on what we think of him. Do you love him or hate him? Would you want to date him or be best mates with him?

In the meantime, here's a clip for Crows fans for some giggles:

Interesting comment from Tibor Sol on YouTube, whoever you are:
" They’ll need a psychologist at every three quarter time address, need one on the bench to address the trauma of being dragged. You probably should have a team of ptsd experts at the club on a Monday for the game review. "

My main issue with Sam is that while he gets a lot of things right, he supports them with either made up or hearsay tripe, and will get so incredibly petulant if someone dares disagree with him.

OP's video is the best example of this. BT rightly pushes back with what most of Australia have been thinking in "Who gives a *? This isn't as big a story as you're making it out to be." At which point Sammy sits there looking like a fish gasping for air and starts throwing the toys out of the cot. "No! No! They're bad! They shouldn't be allowed to do that!"

Guys, whilst I agree with the sentiments “don’t feed the trolls”, I just want to clarify the intention of this thread is mainly for the poll and not the comments. Results so far have been very satisfying.

McClure and the Collective Minds camp is like Robert Kiyosaki and his Rich Dad Poor Dad bullshit.

He’s just going to milk every last ounce of s**t out of it that he can, while he can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam McClure and Kane Cornes are in the same category

If you see their face in a video thumbnail or their name next to an article, you close it straight away as you know it'll be made up bullshit with no credible source with the sole intent of making a shitstorm and dragging in viewers/readers.

They're imbeciles who are a waste of precious oxygen.

Sam McClure interviewing StKevins potential draft pick,

“Mr Paris apparently has huge wraps on you”

is this guy tone deaf? Trying to make a double entendre joke about a sexual predator with a schoolboy.

the school kid gave awkward answer but handled it well. McClure on the other hand is puerile.

Sam McClure interviewing StKevins potential draft pick,

“Mr Paris apparently has huge wraps on you”

is this guy tone deaf? Trying to make a double entendre joke about a sexual predator with a schoolboy.

the school kid gave awkward answer but handled it well. McClure on the other hand is puerile.

I have no idea what this means, but I'm glad you came by to post it. Good addition to the thread.

I have no idea what this means, but I'm glad you came by to post it. Good addition to the thread.

I should have known no one here reads anything but the sport section. Try front page of the newspapers today....story about Mr Paris, a maths teacher at St Kevins.

I should have known no one here reads anything but the sport section. Try front page of the newspapers today....story about Mr Paris, a maths teacher at St Kevins.
Your front page maybe, ours has the West End Brewery Blockade.

On another note, What a dick Manure is! What if the kid did have dealings with that teacher.

I havent seen the VIC front pages today, but did see the 4 Corners expose on St Kevins - utterly disgraceful. If he has actually asked that question, it really just shows the sh*tstain that MClure is.

McClure...

I rest my case.

How is it possible to be that tone deaf?

What if the lad was actually carrying some Paris baggage?

Jesus, how does McClure still have AFL accreditation?...which I assume he has.
It was Sam Edmund apparently

Back