Sam McClure

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s some of the worst “journalism” I’ve ever heard..

He just reeks of a bloke who’s a desperate Carlton supporter trying to will the two players into signing on with Carlton again!..

These two comments are simply laughable;

“The contracts haven’t actually been signed, but both players have told the club that they have agreed to those terms and they will figure out dollars and cents and all that sort of stuff.

“It is a significant day for Carlton because they really couldn’t take this build to the next step if they were to lose one of those players.”

Just sounds like an immature school kid talking to his mates at recess... “dollars and cents and all that stuff”!!...

And as for building to take the next step... bahahahahahaha... did this flog come down in the last shower?... Carlton have been “building to the next step” for fifteen fcuking years now McClure you bell end.. and they’re still on the bottom.
'bell end' lol

aka pig face apparently, I'm not sure why...

510714_fd32c66ca018cf5dabbef01da32b3b3d.jpg

West lakes journal is a troll website.

Mclure is doing us a favour, keep going please Sam.

What are you talking about?

Writing satirical content about how ridiculous the media is - that's not trolling. That's bloody smart. The Onion and ClickHole are some of the best stuff on the internet.

And McClure is doing us no favours. He doesn't give a s**t whether our club lives or dies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it was odd when interviewed by Cornes/Blight when asked, "have you spoken to the Crows" about these claims or "have you sought comment from the Crows" he flat out said no I haven't.

I would have thought one basic thing before publishing any kind of explosive claims against and person/organisation would be to seek comment from them.

If nothing more it suggests to me he has no respect for the club, probably one who sooks about them being closed shop so thinks stuff it ill say what I want and not even try get a quote from them

Heh. Well he's pretty much staked his entire journalistic reputation on his claims about Gov. We'll see how it turns out for him at the end of the season.

AFL journalists do that every week and it doesn't seem to make a difference. At the end of the day, they're reporting on AFL, nobody really cares.

AFL journalists do that every week and it doesn't seem to make a difference. At the end of the day, they're reporting on AFL, nobody really cares.

The guy said he was 100% certain, or words to that effect, that Gov wouldn't be at the Crows (or would be made to stay against his will). If trade period passes without any activity on Gov, that sound grab will be played over and over and over again whenever he makes another bold claim.

The guy said he was 100% certain, or words to that effect, that Gov wouldn't be at the Crows (or would be made to stay against his will). If trade period passes without any activity on Gov, that sound grab will be played over and over and over again whenever he makes another bold claim.

How many bold claims has Kane Cornes made that have been complete bullshit? Doesn't seem to have made a difference to his career. They all do it and they all still have jobs and continue to make bold claims that don't eventuate.

He's even thrown in the caveat of "made to stay against his will" to have something to fall back on.

It's not like he's writing an exposé on a government organisation for The New York Times. There is zero accountability in AFL journalism because it's AFL journalism.

Well, I can sure you us on the Crows board here will remember if he gets exposed as a bullshit artist. If you want him to get sacked for making a claim that doesn't eventuate, that's probably expecting a little too much from the situation.

Well, I can sure you us on the Crows board here will remember if he gets exposed as a bullshit artist. If you want him to get sacked for making a claim that doesn't eventuate, that's probably expecting a little too much from the situation.
Do you mean assure ? I know nothing will happen to him. It is the VFL media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back