Sam McClure

Remove this Banner Ad

Not just players but human beings.

You try telling Kane he can't save women and children from a burning building. Selfless human being.

We need to invade innocent asian countries more often. Going to Vietnam was the best thing ever for our young men. They brought up fine outstanding citizens like kane

Please someone change the thread title.

It’s Sam Manure.

I’m sure poor old Dougy Hawkins is still mis-pronouncing McClure’s surname on Marngrook last week calling him “Sam Namure”.

So this Grybas award. Claiming to have won an award someone else won.. worthy of being fired?

Need to send to major media centres and have him called out.

What are you talking about? He won it in 2015. I still think he’s a flog though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he claim that he won it?
Or is it on some Wikipedia page?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's on the byline for his articles, and it's mentioned on his Wikipedia page - but the source on Wikipedia is just one of his random articles with that byline.

Other than that, there doesn't appear to be any record of him winning it, and there are articles of Tom Dullard winning it in the year he claims to have won it.

It's on the byline for his articles, and it's mentioned on his Wikipedia page - but the source on Wikipedia is just one of his random articles with that byline.

Other than that, there doesn't appear to be any record of him winning it, and there are articles of Tom Dullard winning it in the year he claims to have won it.

Christ there’s a Surname to inspire excitement.
But yeah looks like he did win it in 2015.

You’d have to be a complete tool to claim someone else’s award.
I’m not surprised.

Anyone willing to tweet Tom Dullard?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back