News Sam Mitchell Heading home at seasons end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I actually heard, but have never posted as not wanted to bring it back up, through someone who knows someone at the club (I actually can't believe I just typed that but it's true. That I heard it, not that what I heard is true but it was an honest person who told me)

Anyway

What I was told was,

The reason Sam Mitchell left was he was told to after it was found out he..........
I can't.
Sorry.
But the gist of it is he did something he shouldn't have and when certain parties found out they said on your way.

Well I actually heard, but have never posted as not wanted to bring it back up, through someone who knows someone at the club (I actually can't believe I just typed that but it's true. That I heard it, not that what I heard is true but it was an honest person who told me)

Anyway

What I was told was,

The reason Sam Mitchell left was he was told to after it was found out he..........
I can't.
Sorry.
But the gist of it is he did something he shouldn't have and when certain parties found out they said on your way.

Send me a PM you know you want to tell someone ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway

What I was told was,

I can't.
Sorry.

Either say something or don't.

Stop teasing.

Can't stand people who just want everyone to know they know something but don't spill.

Just attention whoring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back