Sam Mitchell v Gary Ablett

Who would you rather>?

• Mitchell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ablett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You cant accept the fact that your wrong you arrogant pies supporter, like all of your fellow people, you cant accpet the fact that you are wrong. If Ablett wasnt the fave to win for the brownlow you wouldve chosen Mitch.

I heard that you were talking sh*t and you didnt think that i will hear it.

I just voted for mitch, doofas.

oh shut up doofas. It think its past ur bedtime, redneck.

Who u calling he? I aint a he, doofas.

Hes a freaking pies supporter. Wouldnt expect anything more other than sh*t from him.

:D:D:D:D

Sammy Mitchell for me. Im a Hawks supporter so I wouldnt vote for Ablett. He is a good player though but I have to support my team. Go Hawks!

Ablett is the better player, but i'd rather Mitchell. The Bombers are in need of inside players, and im a huge fan of inside players which is why i'd go Mitchell. PLUS, without any good inside midfielders in out team feeding it off to Ablett at every opportunity they get all the time like Geelong do, i have a feeling he wouldn't be as effective in our team. There's no doubt Ablett is better, but Mitchell is more valuable IMO.

Ablett is the better player, but i'd rather Mitchell. The Bombers are in need of inside players, and im a huge fan of inside players which is why i'd go Mitchell. PLUS, without any good inside midfielders in out team feeding it off to Ablett at every opportunity they get all the time like Geelong do, i have a feeling he wouldn't be as effective in our team. There's no doubt Ablett is better, but Mitchell is more valuable IMO.

Ablett lead the league in Hard Ball gets mate, so He dosn't just get everyone else to do the work for him, I'm guessing you don't watch Geelong games.

This Croady_fan/Crawf_legend guy is a pisser! He can't spell, and half the stuff he says is completely beside the point... He called some guy a redneck before, and they had been talking about whether Ablett of Mitchell is the better player... Random. He can't be 12 or 13 because he's way too agressive... so he must be at least 15 or 16. Or perhaps he is 30 or 40, but has a learning disability... maybe that's why he doesn't realise that logging off and returning two hours later under a different alias is in fact totally transparent!

Ablett lead the league in Hard Ball gets mate, so He dosn't just get everyone else to do the work for him, I'm guessing you don't watch Geelong games.
I watched alot of Cats games, how could i not when they were playing the exciting brand of football each week.

He does win his own ball yes, but he is a playmaker, so every opportunity his team mates had to lay it off to him, they'd hand ball it off to him and he'd set up play, and that where quite a few of his position would come from.

I rate guys who constantly get their own ball, get clearances and are involved in the hard stuff and are on the bottom of the packs feeding it out to the running players (inside players) and Essendon needs this the most which is why i'd rather Mitchell. Ablett is a very very good player, better than Mitchell, but it's just about who id rather (needs).

BTW, how do they count hard bell gets exactly?

This Croady_fan/Crawf_legend guy is a pisser! He can't spell, and half the stuff he says is completely beside the point... He called some guy a redneck before, and they had been talking about whether Ablett of Mitchell is the better player... Random. He can't be 12 or 13 because he's way too agressive... so he must be at least 15 or 16. Or perhaps he is 30 or 40, but has a learning disability... maybe that's why he doesn't realise that logging off and returning two hours later under a different alias is in fact totally transparent!

You tlkn to me Carlton supporter? Im not a guy, loser.

I watched alot of Cats games, how could i not when they were playing the exciting brand of football each week.

He does win his own ball yes, but he is a playmaker, so every opportunity his team mates had to lay it off to him, they'd hand ball it off to him and he'd set up play, and that where quite a few of his position would come from.

I rate guys who constantly get their own ball, get clearances and are involved in the hard stuff and are on the bottom of the packs feeding it out to the running players (inside players) and Essendon needs this the most which is why i'd rather Mitchell. Ablett is a very very good player, better than Mitchell, but it's just about who id rather (needs).

BTW, how do they count hard bell gets exactly?

no clue, but Ablett is a genius in close, he's like Judd in the way they just don't get caught after getting posessions in tight, he just uses his strength and speed to run away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who chooses Mitchell shoud be publically shamed.

LOL.

You shame yourself completely every time you post.

Any chance that you might actually devote some energies to posting about the Kangaroos rather than maintaining an eternal fixation with Hawthorn?

If the Kangaroos aren't giving you enough jollies just buy a Hawthorn membership and be done with it.

It's interesting that Ablett has been praised as the best thing since sliced bread this season, yet Mitchell has had IMO has good a year and yet gets not nearly as much of the accolades. Weird.

Hmmm.

Interesting that a comparison of these two players hasn't been entertained over the five years preceding 2007, is it not.

LOL.

You shame yourself completely every time you post.

Any chance that you might actually devote some energies to posting about the Kangaroos rather than maintaining an eternal fixation with Hawthorn?

If the Kangaroos aren't giving you enough jollies just buy a Hawthorn membership and be done with it.

No fixation here fat boy, just pointing out the truth.

You know it, I know it and the people seem to have spoken.

If not for a few stubborn Hawkie supporters, this would be 100% decision.

G. Ablett is a heap better than the fat bottomed girl.

No fixation here fat boy, just pointing out the truth.

You know it, I know it and the people seem to have spoken.

If not for a few stubborn Hawkie supporters, this would be 100% decision.

G. Ablett is a heap better than the fat bottomed girl.

.... and about 40 Hawthorn aliases

they are both hugely loved players both very skillful but sam mitchell lacks the presence that ablett has ablett can just weave through the packs and rack up a 30+ possessions in a team like geelong this year both stars..;)

Back