News Sam Murray Asada Investigation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sr36

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2009
Vietnam
AFL Club
Collingwood
A lot of us don't take illegal party drugs and continue hanging out with ratbag mates and loose women, we are more perfect than that..
A lot of us like to think we spent a lot of our twenties doing all of the above, but in reality we couldn’t afford the drugs and the women were only loose for others. The ratbag mates was achievable.

76woodenspooners

Premium Platinum
Jun 4, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
A lot of us don't take illegal party drugs and continue hanging out with ratbag mates and loose women, we are more perfect than that..
Yeah, he’s guilty by his own admission of taking illegal party drugs ...

... but it’s bad form to label people “loose women” and “ratbag mates” on the basis of a couple of insta pics of people out having a good time.

I’m sure we’ve all seen far worse pics of people who we value-judge to be decent.

sirlothie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, he’s guilty by his own admission of taking illegal party drugs ...

... but it’s bad form to label people “loose women” and “ratbag mates” on the basis of a couple of insta pics of people out having a good time.

I’m sure we’ve all seen far worse pics of people who we value-judge to be decent.
Every single person who calls themselves part of a gang are not good people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not true.

Google the definition of “gang” and you’ll see this meaning amongst others ...

“INFORMAL
a group of people, especially young people, who regularly associate together.”
Yep... that's exactly how young people use the word...

Apex gang, just a group of friends who associate together :) :rainbow:

JB1975

Premium Platinum
Feb 26, 2015
Elsewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
So, no news about Murray?
Need to read between the lines for the news on this one. When you do that it seems clear that Murray has become immersed in murky organisation (or 'gang'), the MO of which is to violate the norms of fashion...in most hideous fashion. Loose women may be involved.(*)

(*) Definition of 'loose women' is unclear at this stage. It appears to be an anachronism. Someone needs to be sent to the 1950s to clarify the matter.

sideswipe

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Need to read between the lines for the news on this one. When you do that it seems clear that Murray has become immersed in murky organisation (or 'gang'), the MO of which is to violate the norms of fashion...in most hideous fashion. Loose women may be involved.(*)

(*) Definition of 'loose women' is unclear at this stage. It appears to be an anachronism. Someone needs to be sent to the 1950s to clarify the matter.
In terms of fashion, I like to picture Sam Murray wearin' a tuxedo t-shirt cause it says, like, "I want to be formal, but I'm here to party too." I like to party, so I like my Sam Murray to party.

JB1975

Premium Platinum
Feb 26, 2015
Elsewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
In terms of fashion, I like to picture Sam Murray wearin' a tuxedo t-shirt cause it says, like, "I want to be formal, but I'm here to party too." I like to party, so I like my Sam Murray to party.
It can be hard to strike a balance between dapper and degenerate, or between respectable and rough, but my own fashion sense --which heavily leans towards hobo chic-- tells me that Murray pulls it off quite nicely.

Top Bottom