News Sam Murray Asada Investigation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

regpies

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Some of the comments regarding his Twitter photo are a bit harsh. Hasn’t anyone ever been to a fancy dress party before??
Looking at his Insta he either goes to a lot of fancy dress parties or he just dresses like a complete twat everyday.

Pretty obvious that Noble is a direct replacement in terms of list spot. Quick half back to provide some run and carry.

Do you have to keep someone on your list if they get done for drugs and have a contract that goes for a few years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

loki04

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looking at his Insta he either goes to a lot of fancy dress parties or he just dresses like a complete twat everyday.

Pretty obvious that Noble is a direct replacement in terms of list spot. Quick half back to provide some run and carry.

Do you have to keep someone on your list if they get done for drugs and have a contract that goes for a few years?
I would imagine it is a breach of contract.

Pacman Carney

All Australian
Aug 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm pretty sure that a suspension of a year results in deregistration and the player is automatically delisted.
deregistraion from suspension is only from football acts on the field.
drug suspension doesn't count in the automatic deregistration
otherwise Thomas and Keefe would be gone.

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't care about the drug stuff.

On the football field however, he's a one trick pony.
Poor recruit once found out. Delist.
This is an interesting take.

I think most medium talents have one trick or two and are just medium level talent.

Murray is young, Murray has great foot speed.

No reason he can’t learn and develop and use his skills to maximise a team’s play.

Get 30 games or 50 games into him he could have a very solid and dashing career.

Though that might now just be a pipe dream with his ongoing suspension.

Mooresome

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Whoever is doing his pr work needs to be sacked as well. Not one to judge people by pictures but seriously ,you are in one of the biggest sporting clubs in Aus
you just got done for drug use ,maybe at least look like you are sorry for all the drama caused.

Top Bottom