Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

didaksrightfoot

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Juventus
Oh come on - not again.
Well lets have him sit out indefinitely for now (in case it becomes a suspension) and then wait for this to play out.

ant22

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2005
gisborne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
pies
Mate sent me this info last night. Said it was clenbuterol and Murray disappeared to avoid b sample. If true it would be hard to see him back at the club.

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
His absence always had a dirty whiff to it, IMO. It sounds like career done to me if the reports are accurate, given the ban is 4 years, so for Sam’s sake I hope the B sample comes up clear. Honestly though if the cards fall that way I have zero sympathy...

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Mate sent me this info last night. Said it was clenbuterol and Murray disappeared to avoid b sample. If true it would be hard to see him back at the club.
Given the b sample is taken at the same time as the a sample that sounds like BS to me

It won’t be clen. Being reported as an illicit drug, not a ped, but banned on matchday for performance enhancing properties. Most likely ice.

Back