Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh come on - not again.
Well lets have him sit out indefinitely for now (in case it becomes a suspension) and then wait for this to play out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate sent me this info last night. Said it was clenbuterol and Murray disappeared to avoid b sample. If true it would be hard to see him back at the club.

His absence always had a dirty whiff to it, IMO. It sounds like career done to me if the reports are accurate, given the ban is 4 years, so for Sam’s sake I hope the B sample comes up clear. Honestly though if the cards fall that way I have zero sympathy...

Mate sent me this info last night. Said it was clenbuterol and Murray disappeared to avoid b sample. If true it would be hard to see him back at the club.
Given the b sample is taken at the same time as the a sample that sounds like BS to me

It won’t be clen. Being reported as an illicit drug, not a ped, but banned on matchday for performance enhancing properties. Most likely ice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back