Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Its become an unbeleivable saga, the forgotten man, how on earth it can be left to drag on so long without any explanation whatsoever is plainly ridiculous!
Welcome to lawyers.

Yep... that's exactly how young people use the word...

Apex gang, just a group of friends who associate together :) :rainbow:
Me and my homeboys are having a scrabble night soon if anyone wants to join.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the comments regarding his Twitter photo are a bit harsh. Hasn’t anyone ever been to a fancy dress party before??

Looking at his Insta he either goes to a lot of fancy dress parties or he just dresses like a complete twat everyday.

Pretty obvious that Noble is a direct replacement in terms of list spot. Quick half back to provide some run and carry.

Do you have to keep someone on your list if they get done for drugs and have a contract that goes for a few years?

Looking at his Insta he either goes to a lot of fancy dress parties or he just dresses like a complete twat everyday.

Pretty obvious that Noble is a direct replacement in terms of list spot. Quick half back to provide some run and carry.

Do you have to keep someone on your list if they get done for drugs and have a contract that goes for a few years?

I would imagine it is a breach of contract.

I'm pretty sure that a suspension of a year results in deregistration and the player is automatically delisted.

deregistraion from suspension is only from football acts on the field.
drug suspension doesn't count in the automatic deregistration
otherwise Thomas and Keefe would be gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back