Player Watch Sam Murray - Delisted 17/9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CFC2010

Premium Gold
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not excusing Sam, and many will dismiss the comparison - but if clubs like Hawthorn can have their captain done for drink driving in the finals, brush it off and still win the flag...then we’ll keep going and push as far into September as we can.
Not your best work Vicky Park.

How long did Warnie cop for a “diet pill’?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MyManLynch

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2012
Singapore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Murray, like every AFL player, is given a lecture at the start of every pre season about illicit drugs, performance enhancing drugs and the responsibility of athletes in our competition to be responsible for everything they consume.
They know the consequences because they are reminded on a yearly basis.
It’s a living thing & I can’t get it out of my head.

Tarkyn_24

Hall of Famer
Dec 23, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jesus Christ the parallels with 2008 keep occurring. Drama right before finals, Fremantle in Perth sitting in the bottom reaches of the ladder as our final round opponent, top four spot in the making or breaking of the result.

I’m getting deja vu.

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jesus Christ the parallels with 2008 keep occurring. Drama right before finals, Fremantle in Perth sitting in the bottom reaches of the ladder as our final round opponent, top four spot in the making or breaking of the result.

I’m getting deja vu.
Isn’t the messiah coaching us now?
So no 2008 repeat.....

Tarkyn_24

Hall of Famer
Dec 23, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
You believe Howe...….good on you Anzacday.

Today changes nothing...…..just like the Keeffe and Thomas incident...…..just like the self reporting loophole we abused...……..

If I was CEO of Collingwood I would test our players on a weekly basis...…..every single one of them.
I don’t think the AFLPA really give you that chance...

CFC2010

Premium Gold
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

I’m getting deja vu.
Tell me we won dude?

Top Bottom