Delisted Sam Murray [delisted free agent]

Remove this Banner Ad

His overall disposal efficiency is above the AFL average. Not sure where people get this idea from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DE% can be deceiving considering a long bomb to a contest is counted as effective even if it’s turned over.
Sam’s problem is that he’s a one trick pony. In his first 4-5 games he took teams by surprise with his willingness to bolt off the mark and go for a run. Teams wised up and cut off his run and he became completely ineffective, hence why he was dropped until later in the year when he came back in because half our list was injured. He’s worth a punt as a free hit I guess, but I’m not sure he’s going to make it long term as a player due his low footy IQ and his low IQ off the field in general.

DE% can be deceiving considering a long bomb to a contest is counted as effective even if it’s turned over.
Sam’s problem is that he’s a one trick pony. In his first 4-5 games he took teams by surprise with his willingness to bolt off the mark and go for a run. Teams wised up and cut off his run and he became completely ineffective, hence why he was dropped until later in the year when he came back in because half our list was injured. He’s worth a punt as a free hit I guess, but I’m not sure he’s going to make it long term as a player due his low footy IQ and his low IQ off the field in general.
Could he make it on the wing?

Would not be against him as a Rookie listed player
Knowing your club by this time next year would properly be a premiership player.
I feel Murray would be a very good player in a top team a good player in a middle of the road team and be looking at Delisting in a poor side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne and North are still interested in him apparently.
Wont be a North
As for playing stocks we can’t attract big name players to come to our club can’t even attract middle of the road players to our club and more then likely can’t attract the clap to our club.
This club needs to get a CEO in place that is not a yesterday hero.
If we get someone that can put things in place to bring in sponsorship Rival players interest in joining our club I be happy and please don’t get the following Twigg or Brayshaw please we need someone fresh and new to the AFL environment

Doing coke, who cares, but he’s still trying to maintain he didn’t knowingly do it, and his quotes sort of strike me as someone who thinks the world is against him.
This!!! Add to that the club he trained at (wang) never saw him all year. yet after he gets delisted he posts videos of him working online lol.. phew!

I was all for taking him, but he’s obviously just too big a flog.

Doing coke, who cares, but he’s still trying to maintain he didn’t knowingly do it, and his quotes sort of strike me as someone who thinks the world is against him.
At the end of the day it’s probably why we didn’t stand by him and give him another year. Look, everyone makes mistakes but come on, be a man and own up to it. He won’t be missed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back