Past Sam Murray - traded 2017, to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

What isthe attraction for this guy...I have never feally seen him play.Is he someone we prefer to keep?

He is like that last biscuit in the tin.

Look the biscuit could be good, it could be half stale, and it is only a friggin savory one but when your ******* sister starts to reach for the damn biscuit it all a sudden becomes a double choc Tim Tam from heaven and you must, you just must, have that sucker before that bitch gets it.

If I recall Creswell was his coach when he played for the Bushrangers and he told us this kid was a gun. He's only recently applied himself to AFL level football, sounds like the makings of a good player to me. I'd rather give him another preseason given his injury issues in his first year

Look the biscuit could be good, it could be half stale, and it is only a friggin savory one but when your ******* sister starts to reach for the damn biscuit it all a sudden becomes a double choc Tim Tam from heaven and you must, you just must, have that sucker before that bitch gets it.
:cookie::clapping::tearsofjoy: Post of the year!!!!

The one thing those stats don't tell you is:
- metres gained
- kicks inside 50 from rebound 50
- metres run with ball
- bounces
- tackles broken
- score assists/goal assists
- marks inside 50 from kick inside 50

Sam can be a superb wingman if he gets his ducks in a row. He's not great defensively, but uses his ridiculous pace to break the contests wide open.

He looks quicker than Jetta.
But all that accounts for nothing if he then kicks it straight to the opposition. From what I’ve read here, he isn’t a good kick of the footy and that’s one thing Collingwood needs. Very odd choice for Collingwood to be chasing at the moment.

Your sister is only a bitch? Mine’s a ....!

But all that accounts for nothing if he then kicks it straight to the opposition. From what I’ve read here, he isn’t a good kick of the footy and that’s one thing Collingwood needs. Very odd choice for Collingwood to be chasing at the moment.
He's actually a good user by foot and a very good user inside 50. But you guys won't be getting him.

He’s only wrong 50% of the time...which one is it this time around?
Initial feedback was that Murray’s kicking isn’t crash hot. Collingwood not getting its target is a more likely truth, so we’ll go with the first 50%.

Initial feedback was that Murray’s kicking isn’t crash hot. Collingwood not getting its target is a more likely truth, so we’ll go with the first 50%.
If you want to see for yourself, check out the Neafl YouTube channel.He is one of the few at the club who can kick a 60m bomb. He is a left footer but seems to have a right foot as well.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing more annoying than an opposition supporter, who knows nothing of the player, tell someone who knows something of the player, that they're wrong.

**** off kindly.
I came for feedback on the player, got that feedback and am commenting based on that feedback. Don’t be such a sook. Toodles.

I’m calling the police, Sydney just robbed Collingwood and laughed on the way out. We just paid a 2nd round pick for a rookie. Lol

I’m calling the police, Sydney just robbed Collingwood and laughed on the way out. We just paid a 2nd round pick for a rookie. Lol

We got heaps of rookies. Wanna trade some more???

Pies board in absolute meltdown over this deal!
Could turn out to be a quality player but on the surface, it’s pure and simple a second round pick in a top notch draft traded for a Cat B rookie who hasn’t played a game. Odd trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back