Traded Sam Murray [traded to Collingwood]

Remove this Banner Ad

In the minority, but he's actually got very good skills. Maybe a little steep, but he looked a class about in the NEAFL the last two years and I'm surprised that he didn't get a game for Sydney late in the year. He was very composed and as I mentioned before, he's a very, very good kick.

Collingwood have done well to get him.
Is he a very good kick? Initial feedback on Swans board is that he isn’t.

From what I saw, he took a lot of risks with his kicking but was a genuine game opener when he got it right. He tended to always move the ball inboard which is probably frustrating from a supporters perspective but can be high risk, high reward.

They were having you on. He's generally a very good (and long) kick but sometimes can try a ridiculously difficult kick and end up looking like a fool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if he was a diamond in the rough find, this is too much to pay

Now like Maybe, there is pressure for him to perform because what was given up for him. It really should have been a free hit for him if all gave up was a late pick (which really should have been). Sydney couldn't believe this luck

You're all assuming the pies will finish lower than the swans.

Bucks thinks the pies are going to win the flag, and if the Swans finish bottom, then the downgrade is only a few spots.

Bucks hasn't been wrong before, has he......?

Just think, Murray to Mayne to Wells, what a trio.

Honestly, who?

lol pies trading never gets boring deary me.

5 first rounds picks for lynch next year it is
There is some cold comfort knowing that Hine won’t be our list manager after this week.

MURRAY-Sam200x320.jpg

What an imposing athlete

Remove this Banner Ad

Back