Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure it’s only at CFC.
Plenty of players stay for unders.
I was reading an article about Hawthorn and their threepeat.
It was stated that no player was on over 800k.
There were players who would have demanded 1 mill plus. Maybe that was why Franklin left.
They took unders and are forever Premiership players.

My point is Hawthorn and Geelong don't broadcast that fact from the high heavens like Collingwood.

Franklin left for obvious reasons......money just came with his decision.

You take anything that isn't positive towards Steele too personally........every Pies supporter rates his ability.
If he goes back to back Copeland and his first AA in 2018 then we make finals IMO.

My point is Hawthorn and Geelong don't broadcast that fact from the high heavens like Collingwood.

Franklin left for obvious reasons......money just came with his decision.

You take anything that isn't positive towards Steele too personally........every Pies supporter rates his ability.
If he goes back to back Copeland and his first AA in 2018 then we make finals IMO.
Every Pie supporter?
Nah, sorry, you need to read some match day threads.
While Bux sits in the box fiddling like Nero as Collingwood burns, Sidebottom’s mistakes are used as the cause of our failures.
Steele can do both of your statements and we could still miss finals.
Such is the assembled playing list and the coaching panel.

Hopefully a nice track under the roof tomorrow night, a bit of clean air and we see some of those dashing runs come back after a few quiet weeks

Its a discussion forum knucklehead - I'm asking what forms the base of his opinion. Because I'm interested.

Feel free to jog on if you find discussion in a football forum too much to bare.

Seriously, if you can't see the possibility of Murray becoming a gun, you've got no imagination. Lightning fast, great spacial awareness. Appears fearless and confident. Has shown the ability to hit a contest. Skills look fine, although inconsistent. He's got a long way to go, but the potential to become a gun is there. Not sure why you'd be so anti the concept of someone thinking he'll get there.

Seriously, if you can't see the possibility of Murray becoming a gun, you've got no imagination. Lightning fast, great spacial awareness. Appears fearless and confident. Has shown the ability to hit a contest. Skills look fine, although inconsistent. He's got a long way to go, but the potential to become a gun is there. Not sure why you'd be so anti the concept of someone thinking he'll get there.
He doesn't have great spacial awareness, hence running himself into trouble regularly - and his footskills are poor.

He wants proof.

He’s a kid and he’s going very nicely indeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry but this has to be said - I love his dash and daring as much as the next collingwood supporter, but his field kicking looks very ordinary at this stage.

He doesn't necessarily turn the ball directly over to the opposition (which is our lower-than-most benchmark for acceptable kicking), but I've been watching for a few weeks now and he just does not seem to hit targets or direct his kick to the advantage of his team mate on the majority of occasions.

Hopefully this is something the off-field team can work with him on over the next year or two, as we really desperately need good disposal by foot to go with his ability to break the lines, given how many other substandard kicks we have in the team...

I'm sorry but this has to be said - I love his dash and daring as much as the next collingwood supporter, but his field kicking looks very ordinary at this stage.

He doesn't necessarily turn the ball directly over to the opposition (which is our lower-than-most benchmark for acceptable kicking), but I've been watching for a few weeks now and he just does not seem to hit targets or direct his kick to the advantage of his team mate on the majority of occasions.

Hopefully this is something the off-field team can work with him on over the next year or two, as we really desperately need good disposal by foot to go with his ability to break the lines, given how many other substandard kicks we have in the team...
Even saw a DE post, backing up that he's playing well.

5 kicks, and 3 clangers.....So in other words, he's handballs have hit the target, yay.

Yeah, flying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back