Scandal Sam Newman caught in UFC like fight with teenage skateboarders in Docklands

Remove this Banner Ad

Must say I'm impressed for once by Bigfooty. I honestly thought this was going to be a a bunch of personal insults about Sam from people who didn't even watch the video.

Thats the new generation, disrespectful little campaigners who can't stand it when things aren't how they want them. Plan b is cry foul and blame someone.

If that was my son id make him film himself going up an apologising for treating a 73 year old man like that. Little ******* campaigners

Must say I'm impressed for once by Bigfooty. I honestly thought this was going to be a a bunch of personal insults about Sam from people who didn't even watch the video.

Thats the new generation, disrespectful little campaigners who can't stand it when things aren't how they want them. Plan b is cry foul and blame someone.

If that was my son id make him film himself going up an apologising for treating a 73 year old man like that. Little ******* campaigners

I wouldn't name him Kai unless I hated him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Controversy is his currency. Sam will target abuse at anyone to keep his flagging career going.

He wouldn't have been thinking about those little * heads filming it on their phones Ffs. He was telling them to move on from their illegal activities

I hate the frothing nature of social media where every action requires some punitive punishment (or in this case, its apparently an indictment on all teenagers being shitheads nowadays we were never like that blah blah blah) but it was clearly a marked no skateboarding zone, pulling out your phone and stating the honest to god classic bogan to the police type remarks and then completely ignoring the guy when he just wants you to * off from an area you aren't meant to be skateboarding in are all actions that teenagers should be extremely aware of, or at the very least, have learned about. They were being deliberately provocative and knew he could do jack s**t unless he called the cops.

Also, all this s**t about him elbowing the kids etc is bullshit. It was clearly an accident to get the kid away from him and being taken out of context ridiculously.

Dumb kids are dumb. I fully support Sam having a go at them, but grabbing somebody's property like that is about the stupidest thing you can do. I doubt he would have acted in such a manner if it wasn't just a pair of pissy little 14 year olds.

The "kids these days.." comments in this thread are equally embarassing, get a grip ffs.

Curious, what is a "UFC like fight" because nothing I saw in any footage resembles a UFC fight in any way, shape or form.

Most UFC fights are outdoors, involve one participant in their 70's and involve a dispute over a skateboard. Please do a little research before trying to dispute the thread starters well thought out title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back