Traded Sam Petrevski-Seton [Traded to West Coast as part of three way trade for Pick 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be happy to see him go. End of 2nd sounds right. Don't think he's got it. Sick of his dinky sideways kicks, avoiding physical contact and going missing for largrp chunks of games.

SPS sums up everything wrong with Carlton's list.
I wouldn't hate to see the Crows trade Melbourne's 2nd for SPS.

Being played out of position imo
High HF / Wing delivering into the foward 50
Should be played in the role that Marc murphy is being played and the kid will be a very very good player in that position
I can see the theory behind HBF...but he's a different cat in traffic where he can play on instinct.

Not sure why our coaches take such a hard line on this..we have half a dozen guys that can run off HBF to similar effect.

Worth more to the club then would bring in a trade. Seems happy but if he does not progress to wing/half forward rotation soon he may self select. The club is rebuilding his running style to help his fitness and kick penetration. Wait until after the bye before judging

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if blues target cerra id assume SPS would be part of the deal along with draft picks
Lol what? Ones being offered $750k, the other one is an average player, who's maximum value is a late second. I don't see why either wa team would be interested in SPS personally, he's honestly meh

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

To what? Pick 5 is almost exactly his current worth.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go for a Top 10 pick plus change. Freo can’t do a whole heap given he’s uncontracted.
Well pick 5 would be the starting point + extra was my point

He is not going for just an early first or a late first and a second. He is now a proven prospect, that holds more value than just some talented kid taken in the draft.

He is not going for just an early first or a late first and a second. He is now a proven prospect, that holds more value than just some talented kid taken in the draft.

Which club is trading a top 5 pick + extras for an uncontracted Cerra? I understand what you’re saying but it isn’t realistic.

That's not far off Neale value - and he was contracted! Uncontracted players just don't fetch the same premium (on average) that contracted players do. Plus Cerra isn't a bonafide star. He's a rapidly improving midfielder on the cusp of breaking out.

Top 5 is bang on, and if a club had a pick between say 6-12 Freo would have to accept that pick plus change, or a player.

O really? Was possibly Worst on ground vs Port

Was poor tonight, wasn’t alone.

Has otherwise been very decent this year in a position that doesn’t allow him to play to his strengths.

Pretty ordinary effort to wait for a loss to refute the point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back