Scandal Sam Powell-Pecker

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't this guy live with Boak?
You'd think he'd would be learning off him.
Does He ever learn

do u want him to take classes on how to avoid accidentally posting images to Instagram? because I dont think Boak teaches them

do u want him to take classes on how to avoid accidentally posting images to Instagram? because I dont think Boak teaches them
To be honest, if SPPecka did attend those classes....he'd fail.

Isn’t it. Port Adelaide a club and supporters that are built and dependent on welfare.

Welfare didn't even exist when the PAFC was formed. You crows fans continually humilaite yourself whether it's on or offline. The franchise you follow was made up in court so bogans like you could abandon your genuine footy club and follow the SANFLs cash cow. Sorry to be so blunt.

Welfare didn't even exist when the PAFC was formed. You crows fans continually humilaite yourself whether it's on or offline. The franchise you follow was made up in court so bogans like you could abandon your genuine footy club and follow the SANFLs cash cow. Sorry to be so blunt.

Salty Port fans accusing other AFL Club fans of being bogans???

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This bloke just keeps making stupid mistakes. He can play, so it might be an idea for him to lay off the social media and keep a low profile. Its not that easy to accidentally post an Instagram story, it takes multiple buttons to be pressed in different parts of the screen. My guess is that he was half cut, thought it would be a funny thing to post (lets be honest - its not that big a deal), and was promptly pulled up on what 'attracting controversy' means by someone at Port.

This bloke just keeps making stupid mistakes. He can play, so it might be an idea for him to lay off the social media and keep a low profile. Its not that easy to accidentally post an Instagram story, it takes multiple buttons to be pressed in different parts of the screen. My guess is that he was half cut, thought it would be a funny thing to post (lets be honest - its not that big a deal), and was promptly pulled up on what 'attracting controversy' means by someone at Port.

Apparently it was only up for about 30 seconds, so it's a hell of a quick reaction from 'someone at Port' of that was the case.

Looked more uncut to me.

It's impressive how quickly your club and supporters adapted to the welfare culture then. As for bogans, mate, I've been to your club and you still hold all the aces in that department. Pokie playing filth that think it's still the 80's.

It's impressive how quickly your club and supporters adapted to the welfare culture then. As for bogans, mate, I've been to your club and you still hold all the aces in that department. Pokie playing filth that think it's still the 80's.

"i went 2 da port club and sor bogans" well done mate, there are bogans in literally every pokies room in this country. nice of you to admit you visit the port club for a dose of aussie rules culture as the adelaide crows literally doesn't have a club space because it literally isn't a club

"i went 2 da port club and sor bogans" well done mate, there are bogans in literally every pokies room in this country. nice of you to admit you visit the port club for a dose of aussie rules culture as the adelaide crows literally doesn't have a club space because it literally isn't a club

No I went as a guest of the PAFC due to a sponsorship affiliation. I saw no culture, I just saw a group of ferals living in the past and soaking up all the trappings of a gaming room experience and booze soaked carpet. An event MC'd by a guy who was quite possibly the biggest dinosaur to ever pick up a microphone.

I’m going to preface this in saying I know the thread is a bit old but it just popped up (if you’ll pardon the pun) for me
I mean I don't think he has done much wrong here (It is just dumb) but kidding if you think he posted it 'accidentally'.
I don’t know if you’ve ever used Instagram, but when you go to take a picture and go to the upload screen, the send to close friends button is dangerously close to the upload to story button, which is what he clicked. But like in all seriousness, if it wasn’t an accident, why did he delete it straight away?

I’m going to preface this in saying I know the thread is a bit old but it just popped up (if you’ll pardon the pun) for me

I don’t know if you’ve ever used Instagram, but when you go to take a picture and go to the upload screen, the send to close friends button is dangerously close to the upload to story button, which is what he clicked. But like in all seriousness, if it wasn’t an accident, why did he delete it straight away?

Do you normally share bedroom pictures with your close friends? Or do you even take pics of your dick and your partner? Most normal people don’t. Powell-Pervert is a special type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back