Scandal Sam Powell-Pecker

Remove this Banner Ad

Irrelevant. Why did he need to post a pic like that? Clearly learnt nothing and rapidly becoming a serial offender of inappropriate behaviour.

I am surprised that nobody has photoshopped Elspeth Hussey's head onto that photo though. We know how much you Puffers love her.
Now there's an idea.

Do you normally share bedroom pictures with your close friends? Or do you even take pics of your dick and your partner? Most normal people don’t. Powell-Pervert is a special type.

Have you ever played senior football?
In the under-23 group I’d say behaviour like that is about as common as it isn’t.

Have you ever played senior football?
In the under-23 group I’d say behaviour like that is about as common as it isn’t.

Well to be fair, in my day that would have required a Polaroid camera. And even if that does happen with amateur players, there's a key word there..amateurs. Sam Powell-Pecker is expected to be a professional.

So you can't answer the question Nonads?

You need to move on, you are not the moral compass for the world.

Have you thought of counseling? All you do is belittle others to make you fell better about yourself. Your life must be traumatic.
You can get professional help? The first step to recognize a problem is the hardest. Be brave..

You need to move on, you are not the moral compass for the world.

Have you thought of counseling? All you do is belittle others to make you fell better about yourself. Your life must be traumatic.
You can get professional help? The first step to recognize a problem is the hardest. Be brave..

Nice melt Nonads.

Well to be fair, in my day that would have required a Polaroid camera. And even if that does happen with amateur players, there's a key word there..amateurs. Sam Powell-Pecker is expected to be a professional.

Is your captain expected to be a professional?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back