Recommitted Sam Powell-Pepper [re-signed until 2023]

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Not keen. Seems like more work than what he's worth.

Would rather one of Ports talls.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
SPP for 31.

I would hope not. I follow the draftees a bit and spp>>>>>>>>> over many of the kids in that range of the draft.

Not too mention a mead bid will wipe that pick out so its only as valuable as it is worth to other teams.

Hately, Hayward? Are any of those kids available with that pick? Hell no.

I don’t think this is the year we could even bundle 27 and 31 into something good either.

Port should only let spp go if it’s necessary to bring in another young talent like trading for a hately or luko which will be extremely hard and costly.

I don’t rate Fantasia and hope he doesn’t get involved in any possible port trades.

Mikevk123

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I would hope not. I follow the draftees a bit and spp>>>>>>>>> over many of the kids in that range of the draft.

Not too mention a mead bid will wipe that pick out so its only as valuable as it is worth to other teams.

Hately, Hayward? Are any of those kids available with that pick? Hell no.

I don’t think this is the year we could even bundle 27 and 31 into something good either.

Port should only let spp go if it’s necessary to bring in another young talent like trading for a hately or luko which will be extremely hard and costly.

I don’t rate Fantasia and hope he doesn’t get involved in any possible port trades.
You guys are actively shopping him. 31 it is

exxcessivve

All Australian
Jan 19, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Essendon, Geelong, GWS, Port
I don't think SPP has depreciated in value from what he was drafted at. He was awesome in his first season and there's no reason to believe that talent has disappeared. He will be excellent for Essendon. And yeah, he does seem like a dickhead (I spoke to someone at a party who got bullied by him at school), but I reckon most footy players probably are to be honest.

rainwizard39

Club Legend
Aug 20, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
How about Francis, Fantasia and next year’s first for SPP?
Aha of course. Then again this is the same group that’s saying Fantasia for Wines straight swap. Yet is hardly better then Sam Gray and is trade Gray for the last pick in the draft.

Turksta84

Senior List
Jul 15, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
20s seems a bit rich for Powell Pepper.

I would think around 35.
He is contracted and was a top 18 pick, Port wouldn't bother trading if they werent getting similar back for a player with his potential.

uncontracted and wanting to leave then i agree more around middle of 2nd round as compensation

Back