Recommitted Sam Powell-Pepper [re-signed until 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not keen. Seems like more work than what he's worth.

Would rather one of Ports talls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPP for 31.

I would hope not. I follow the draftees a bit and spp>>>>>>>>> over many of the kids in that range of the draft.

Not too mention a mead bid will wipe that pick out so its only as valuable as it is worth to other teams.

Hately, Hayward? Are any of those kids available with that pick? Hell no.

I don’t think this is the year we could even bundle 27 and 31 into something good either.

Port should only let spp go if it’s necessary to bring in another young talent like trading for a hately or luko which will be extremely hard and costly.

I don’t rate Fantasia and hope he doesn’t get involved in any possible port trades.

I would hope not. I follow the draftees a bit and spp>>>>>>>>> over many of the kids in that range of the draft.

Not too mention a mead bid will wipe that pick out so its only as valuable as it is worth to other teams.

Hately, Hayward? Are any of those kids available with that pick? Hell no.

I don’t think this is the year we could even bundle 27 and 31 into something good either.

Port should only let spp go if it’s necessary to bring in another young talent like trading for a hately or luko which will be extremely hard and costly.

I don’t rate Fantasia and hope he doesn’t get involved in any possible port trades.
You guys are actively shopping him. 31 it is

I don't think SPP has depreciated in value from what he was drafted at. He was awesome in his first season and there's no reason to believe that talent has disappeared. He will be excellent for Essendon. And yeah, he does seem like a dickhead (I spoke to someone at a party who got bullied by him at school), but I reckon most footy players probably are to be honest.

20s seems a bit rich for Powell Pepper.

I would think around 35.
He is contracted and was a top 18 pick, Port wouldn't bother trading if they werent getting similar back for a player with his potential.

uncontracted and wanting to leave then i agree more around middle of 2nd round as compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back