Rumour Sam Powell-Pepper taking 'Personal Leave'

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting... he could be heading back to WA I’d that’s the case
Shame, I like SPP the way he goes at it is great to watch, was keen on us taking him but went Galluci 🤮

Nothing to see here .. As Players go on personal leave (Didn't Paddy Ryder just go on personal leave ) ..

Any way while he is away we get game time into our other young players (like Bergmann, Woodcock, Williams, Drew, Mead, Jones etc )

And when he comes back he.is refreshed and ready to go
Elspeth broke a Pepper story before. Leave it with her, Im sure she will start her digging.

View attachment 1075247

On T86 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nothing to see here .. As Players go on personal leave (Didn't Paddy Ryder just go on personal leave ) ..

Any way while he is away we get game time into our other young players (like Bergmann, Woodcock, Williams, Drew, Mead, Jones etc )

And when he comes back he.is refreshed and ready to go

On T86 using BigFooty.com mobile app
joV1k1sNOT5xC.gif

Interesting... he could be heading back to WA I’d that’s the case
Shame, I like SPP the way he goes at it is great to watch, was keen on us taking him but went Galluci 🤮
Neither club will touch SPP as both know his family history and the issues he had to deal with as a kid. Best thing for him is to stay in Adelaide or head east.

Neither club will touch SPP as both know his family history and the issues he had to deal with as a kid. Best thing for him is to stay in Adelaide or head east.
Yeah there's a reason he wasn't recruited from them in the first place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reliably informed from a connected friend in SA that it’s the consequence of a 3 day bender as posted above, and that this has had Boak boot him out. It’s his 3rd strike with the leadership group who have sent him home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back